Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He bout to start selling in his club and that woman has him doing social media. He gonna hand to hand someone and somebody gonna take a pic of it..

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Angela's acting in this episode might be the worst acting in the history of the series. Worst than Tommy over acting and his obviously not N.Y accent. She sounded like a robot every time she tried to be emotional

I. DON'T. WANT. ANYONE ELSE...I WANT HIM.... :snoop: She seems to struggle with emotional scenes.

How long before Ghost and Tommy pin Lobos death on the Serbian and skate away free? You know it's coming.

Ghost: I need some of the money I put my freedom and life on the line for so I can make more money.

Tasha: No you can't have any of your money that you put your freedom and life on the line for so you can make more money.

:why: Tasha is so annoying.

This episode was actually good because the story is all over the place in a good way for once. Kannan on the low plotting, Dre being a double agent, Angela on the hunt for lobos killer, the Feds on the hunt for the inside man, the Serbian bout to take Tommy to the darkside. Ghost and his family the only weak points. I don't care about a teenager acting up cause his parents are getting a divorce.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tasha too damn loyal.

:mjlol: tasha a down ass bytch.... how can dumb ass ghost try to dump her for angie

I love Tasha's loyalty.
Whats loyal about the mother of your children bussin it wiiide open for your driver :mjlol: and this was before angie :francis:

Tasha is all about them racks thats it. Was willing to keep her family in danger by convincing ghost to keep drug dealing just so can she see the most $$ possible :wow:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Whats loyal about the mother of your children bussin it wiiide open for your driver :mjlol: and this was before angie :francis:

Tasha is all about them racks thats it. Was willing to keep her family in danger by convincing ghost to keep drug dealing just so can she see the most $$ possible :wow:

True, Tasha is a no good bytch but she is better than Angie.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps

Tasha only busted it open for Shawn cause she knew Ghost was creepin out on
her she just didn't know who it was at that time.....Fair game if you ask me.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Tasha only busted it open for Shawn cause she knew Ghost was creepin out on
her she just didn't know who it was at that time.....Fair game if you ask me.
Naw bro Tasha played with herself in front of Shawn before Angie and ghost linked back up

She had got mad cause ghost was handling truth business and she was ready to dip so he told her to go home ..

If I remember she saw Angie in the club with ghost the episode where they came to the club separate ghost told Tasha to dress like the clubs owner and not like she was trying get inside free she had to change her dress and came later than ghost that's when she peeped Angie reuniting with ghost

She wanted attention and Shawn gave it to her cause ghost was gone be working later at truth

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina

Tasha badder that's it Angie the one tho she a real one

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
that exchange between Angela and Tasha :whoo: Tasha was like "he was killing something alright.............he was killing this p*ssy...":leon: I'm not really feeling this whole Tariq thing, the whole angle is starting to get annoying :francis:

I think Kanan is next on the death list. It has to be done after all that savage shyt he's been doing. I think Dre may be the one to do it.

Serbians letting Tommy live may come back to bite them in the ass.

Milan with them mind games :ohhh:

They building up Tariq cause he's gonna Kill Kanan. The finale is going to be Tariq killing Kanan when he finds out he killed Shawn. Yall heard it here first.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ghost looking like Tony soprano when Phil Leotardo had his whole crew in hiding

Ghost been moving weight dor years and years but still didn't have enough money to pay Milan and do that club deal

Crackhead unstable Tony better with his money than ghost

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Tareke with the :sadcam: when ghost shook him and cuzzed him out then all of a sudden :childplease: grew a pair a nuts right on the spot and pushed him out the way

i don't have kids and there's a GOT DAMN reason why... I would have busted his lip wide open and smashed his head on the F*CKIN wall if i had a son getting smart with me on that instant!! You guys have no idea how sometimes i want to put hands on my gf's kid when he acts up and disrespects my girl, but you know, it's none of my business when it comes to that :sas1:

BUT!! let her have one of my seeds, she's gon' learn how a kid should be handled in the event of a disrespect :sas2:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
elaborate por favor

My gf has a 10 year old son. He tries to get fly and talk back to his mother, disrespect her or puts on a tantrum when he doesn't get it his way. The thing that bothers me is that he does it in front of me at times. Now mind you this doesn't happen all the time but on the instances that it does, it makes me feel a certain way. I'll pull my girl to the side and tell her, "You're being soft with him, you need to stop being his FRIEND and act as the authority!, you baby him a lot and reward him for any little thing, you need to put your foot in his as* once in a while". In the meantime i'm over here thinking what i would do to him if given the permission and all, but i hold back cuz hes not my kid and i don't want any problems with anyone. I told my girl, in the event of having one together, she's going to recognize how hard of a father i'll be and teach them at a young age to respect first before anything, i feel parents are too soft nowadays and this is the result, young spoiled "its me or nothing" type of kids.