Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
At most, I thought he was just going to lock her in a closet or some shyt. When he killed her, I was legitimately mad!

I think they are setting the scene for him to murder Tariq. That way, the audience will not be shocked.

We've seen this nikka Kanan:

1) Kill his own seed

2) Threaten to throw a baby out the window

3) Kill a granny

Killing Tariq will not shock us, now.

Wouldn't they want it to be shocking? But nothing Kanan does will shock is now that he killed his own son, thus whatever he does will be less powerful.

That scene with the Granny didn't shock me at all, being that it's Kanan, and there was a very similar scene in the Sopranos with Paulie Walnuts.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ghost gets more angry with his son than anyone else :heh:

Milan voice changes :heh:

Ghost getting sonned in his own home, :wow:

Lol at making 50 the most scumbag character in q long time, killing his son merking a old lady, threatening to merk a baby

:heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
50 prob wrote that scene in himself
Had to out the Jesus saves pillow as well to let you know she was a good old granny who went to church.

At most, I thought he was just going to lock her in a closet or some shyt. When he killed her, I was legitimately mad!

I think they are setting the scene for him to murder Tariq. That way, the audience will not be shocked.

We've seen this nikka Kanan:

1) Kill his own seed

2) Threaten to throw a baby out the window

3) Kill a granny

Killing Tariq will not shock us, now.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I ain't gonna front..I never seen nobody son ghost like Milan been sonning ghost...he got this nikka legit terrified peep how he was looking at the security guys in the beginning lol then when Milan came to the crib with the bytch he grab Tasha like look here's the deal we in some shyt lmao

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I ain't gonna front..I never seen nobody son ghost like Milan been sonning ghost...he got this nikka legit terrified peep how he was looking at the security guys in the beginning lol then when Milan came to the crib with the bytch he grab Tasha like look here's the deal we in some shyt lmao

he needs a new nickname

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Milan is five steps ahead.

When Ghost saw Tatianna, he was like :ohhh:.