Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
How does everybody have a general :francis: fear/disposition towards the Mexican cartel, but has a :whoo: fear of Serbians

In the context of this show, the Serbians have more physical presence in NYC than the Mexican cartel, plus Milan has more of a hold on Ghost than Lobos did

I'm guessing 50 killed ghost grandmoms or moms otherwise what was the point of that?..and when Milian showed up to Ghost crib with the Serbian bytch ghost thought was dead that's when Ghost realized he fukking with some real shyt..going to be interesting to see how Ghost moves drugs out the club since he's never done it before..now makes sense about why Milian was telling ghost chill on that social media shyt..I think Milian isn't going anywhere for the simple fact he's going to use ghost until ghost gets locked up or killed..Ghost may try to kill him but it won't be easy will take into next season

Kanan, Lobos and Tommy shyt this what Ghost do.

Yeah lol, but that was really dumb of him to think Milan wouldn't figure that out.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even the investigators asked why wasn't Greg shot in the head:mjlol:

I immediately thought of this thread when I saw that scene. With that statement and the way Greg responded to it, it was almost like they were trolling :pachaha:.

I think cats might be right about Tariq turning into a monster. When Ghost first yoked him up he was clearly shook but in the end he pushed him away. It was like a switch flipped while they were looking at each other and he suddenly came to the conclusion that ":rudy:this nikka ain't gon' do shyt".

They gotta be showing all this psychopathic shyt with Kanaan for a reason. I refuse to believe it's just some vanity shyt for 50. Wouldn't put it past them, but it would be disappointing.

They really got Ghost in a corner now...on the Feds radar...Milan is all up in his shyt and playing the game even better than him in the process...Tommy damn near suicidal...Kanaan on his ass...Dre working for Kanaan. This better not be no tidy shyt, tied up in a episode or two. I am looking forward to how they do end up getting him out of this (if they do :leon:) and what Milan's mistake really was.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Are you slow? Lmao the bytch helped Ghost murder Lobos and Angela knows it. Ghost didn't even admit it.
once again... you are speaking from the point of view of the viewer... who knows all about the situation

i am watching the scene right now as i am typing

angela shows up... asks if she was there.. tasha says that's none of your business and starts to walk away (good job)

angela starts making threats of getting her locked up and her kids taken away if she lies... (tasha should have kept walking cause cops lie everyday to get you trapped up in a story)

instead she says yes he was there fukking me and then starts shyt talking angela on top of that about how she was just a fukk

yes she gave ghost the alibi... she also pissed off a federal attorney and makes it even harder for ghost to keep her in line and get her to help out.

so i'll repeat what i just said... that was fukking stupid...

she could have easily said "yes we were there for a business meeting with a new club owner" why piss her off with LIES about fukking?

i don't know where y'all get that tasha is some criminal mastermind.. she's a straight up idiot who begged ghost to NOT leave the drug game, even after knowing the feds are on them.. fukking the driver and then getting mad when she thinks ghost killed him... trust if ghost goes down, she's going down too and they taking all the fukking money and the kids anyway... but she wants to make sure he stays right in that situation while also trying to sabotage the one inside connect he got to the whole investigation

yes.... genius fukking planning

She has leverage over Angela because if Ghost goes down Angie goes down even worse
and tasha going right down with them... so she really don't have shyt for leverage either

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He'll know soon enough. His men will see Dre choppin' it up with Kanan.
they made a point to focus in on that camera.... the very next scene, dre goes back in the office, with the camera, talking on the phone to kanan... that's how he'll know