Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
once again... you are speaking from the point of view of the viewer... who knows all about the situation

i am watching the scene right now as i am typing

angela shows up... asks if she was there.. tasha says that's none of your business and starts to walk away (good job)

angela starts making threats of getting her locked up and her kids taken away if she lies... (tasha should have kept walking cause cops lie everyday to get you trapped up in a story)

instead she says yes he was there fukking me and then starts shyt talking angela on top of that about how she was just a fukk

yes she gave ghost the alibi... she also pissed off a federal attorney and makes it even harder for ghost to keep her in line and get her to help out.

so i'll repeat what i just said... that was fukking stupid...

she could have easily said "yes we were there for a business meeting with a new club owner" why piss her off with LIES about fukking?

i don't know where y'all get that tasha is some criminal mastermind.. she's a straight up idiot who begged ghost to NOT leave the drug game, even after knowing the feds are on them.. fukking the driver and then getting mad when she thinks ghost killed him... trust if ghost goes down, she's going down too and they taking all the fukking money and the kids anyway... but she wants to make sure he stays right in that situation while also trying to sabotage the one inside connect he got to the whole investigation

yes.... genius fukking planning

and tasha going right down with them... so she really don't have shyt for leverage either

Angela has no proof she went fishing and came up empty. He has a clean alibi as long as he is not linked to the crime. What I find kinda wack is every one basically knowing Ghost is dirty and using it as wink wink truth.

How does Angela admit sleeping with a drug kingpin and not be arrested on sight. Man has no eyes on him what so ever. They play the police way too soft on this shoe. In real life they would be building a RICO case against him and Tommy. Based on the meet with Lobos alone.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Angela has no proof she went fishing and came up empty. He has a clean alibi as long as he is not linked to the crime. What I find kinda wack is every one basically knowing Ghost is dirty and using it as wink wink truth.

How does Angela admit sleeping with a drug kingpin and not be arrested on sight. Man has no eyes on him what so ever. They play the police way too soft on this shoe. In real life they would be building a RICO case against him and Tommy. Based on the meet with Lobos alone.
this whole show is on some fluff shyt... you gotta suspend disbelief for 99% of it for real

i guess that's what i was getting at.. cause a real drug king pin's wife wouldn't answer any damn questions and would definitely not be trying to piss off the lead prosecutor

shyt look at kanan... ghost didn't even check the paper to see if someone died in the fire... didn't go to the coroner to look for a body... just felt it was all wrapped up and walked away

real life they would have followed tommy every step, investigated all his known associates, dug into financial records, had wiretaps, brought people in for questioning, had some undercovers.... all that good shyt

but it is an entertaining show.. i'll give it that

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
this whole show is on some fluff shyt... you gotta suspend disbelief for 99% of it for real

i guess that's what i was getting at.. cause a real drug king pin's wife wouldn't answer any damn questions and would definitely not be trying to piss off the lead prosecutor

shyt look at kanan... ghost didn't even check the paper to see if someone died in the fire... didn't go to the coroner to look for a body... just felt it was all wrapped up and walked away

real life they would have followed tommy every step, investigated all his known associates, dug into financial records, had wiretaps, brought people in for questioning, had some undercovers.... all that good shyt

but it is an entertaining show.. i'll give it that

The wire was a smarter show. This seasons writing and acting has stepped up dramtically. Especially the dude who plays Tommy. It doesnt seem so forced now...Nautauri:yeshrug: as well. But that is something that I think is lazy...The police should be on those 2 hard considering how close they are with Angela.

Oh and Kanna healing what looked to be 3rd degree burns with codeine and sprite.....:mjlol:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
they made a point to focus in on that camera.... the very next scene, dre goes back in the office, with the camera, talking on the phone to kanan... that's how he'll know

Either that or Ghost will review the cameras and see Kanan!

There's no way Dre lives past this season.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If there's any TV character whose shoes I wouldn't want to be in right now......

Goddamn, what a fukking mess! :dead:

Tariq on that :demonic:, Kanan still after him, the Serbians :merchant: , Angela and her sister, probably Tommy, the feds. So much enemies and Ls in one episode I'm surprised he didn't have a nervous breakdown at the end. How the fukk is he even gonna get out of this? Dude got more on his plate than the whole Klump family.

I know I shouldn't have laughed, but I was legit :deadrose::dead::deadmanny: at Kanan merking the old lady. Funny enough I was just watching In The Line of Fire a couple of days ago and it reminded me so much of this scene, since both characters are just as crazy:

Tariq cussing at his mother and catching her hand when she tried to slap him was :damn:. That was a bit shocking. Ghost has really fukked up and needs to take his head out his ass. He was all calm when talking to Tariq about that but the minute he brings up the homewrecker Angela he was quick to get all gangsta on him...and even then Tariq still pushed him away afterwards. That boy is gonna be a huge problem.

That Serbian showing up at his home with the "dead" chick and sitting at their dinner table was some straight disrespectful and bold shyt.

The interrogation scene with the feds was dope. LOL @ knox looking like a fool and being exposed for the creep he is. I wonder what was in Saxe's file though? :bryan:

Tommy gonna lose it now and go off the rails like everybody predicted now that he knows Holly was pregnant.

The writing was actually good this episode, better than last week's which seemed like some trolling.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
tumblr_n9u7lhNQJG1tixzulo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this season 10 episodes? cause ghost is in a lot of shyt, so all these episodes should be action packed from here on out :banderas: