Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
that exchange between Angela and Tasha :whoo: Tasha was like "he was killing something alright.............he was killing this p*ssy...":leon: I'm not really feeling this whole Tariq thing, the whole angle is starting to get annoying :francis:

I think Kanan is next on the death list. It has to be done after all that savage shyt he's been doing. I think Dre may be the one to do it.

Serbians letting Tommy live may come back to bite them in the ass.

Milan with them mind games :ohhh:

I think Dre is next on the death list.

Milan's men are probably going to see him having random conversations with Kanan and take him out for what they perceive as disloyalty.

or

Kanan is going to take him out once Dre delivers Tariq.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
tumblr_mx5xgyV60E1rskga0o1_500.gif
how sway? give us details...bad acting sequences and shyt :jbhmm:

:mjlol: niccas can't even write a full essay about themselves and they tryna talk about the writing has fell off on the show.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You nikkas are crazy
tumblr_mx5xgyV60E1rskga0o1_500.gif
how sway? give us details...bad acting sequences and shyt :jbhmm:
I forgot how bytchmade and insecure cats are when they see people expressing opinions that they don't agree with. I said what I had to say. I think that the storyline is now all over the place. If you don't agree, fukk you. Then don't agree.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Seem like the old lady was just some random that moved into the apt either ghost or kanaan lived in when they stayed in the hood.

Ghost got so much heat on him this season it feel damn near like this the final season. i know he gon eventually skate but they better make that shyt make sense. This is about as far as u can go without this nikka getting locked up or killed, otherwise he turn into a cartoon character

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Thoughts

Why kanan have to take out the old lady?! :mjcry:

I think Dre next to die

I don't think lobos is dead. They gave it away when they said they found the cell phone at the scene, they crushed that phone and left it by that grave they dug, lobos got killed way in the woods. Phone wasn't on him.

Angela just might fully turn on ghost just to save her career.

It's disturbing that tariq cursing and grabbing his mother arm still had ghost calm but tariq throwing shots at ghost side piece enraged him. Even sadder that Milan has to pop up at his house for dinner to really put fire under his ass to protect and watch his family. Should have been doing that from the jump.

Tommy about to be on some real murder shyt A, any nikka that looked at him funny, owes him money, or ever said any jealous bullshyt is fukkin dead, yall hear me, they fukkin dead.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I forgot how bytchmade and insecure cats are when they see people expressing opinions that they don't agree with. I said what I had to say. I think that the storyline is now all over the place. If you don't agree, fukk you. Then don't agree.
I just said you crazy. Didn't come at you sideways or nothing little nikka. If you ever in NYC I would gladly shoot you the fair one.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I just said you crazy. Didn't come at you sideways or nothing little nikka. If you ever in NYC I would gladly shoot you the fair one.
You shouldn't have shyt unless you were gong to state a counter opinion. Quoting me just to make it known that you don't agree with what I said is sucker shyt to me. Save all that fake ass barking too.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
i said nothing offensive breh. just wanted to find out where you were coming from. Because writing in season 1 was much worse. it improved in season 2 bar the kanan still being alive shyt. In season 3 its the contrived CW type drama between ghost and angela(after the serb came into the picture) when it didn't have to go that way. Not only that ghost is supposed to be some smart chess playing type of character but he seems to be reacting to situations rather than directing them :yeshrug: