Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I forgot how bytchmade and insecure cats are when they see people expressing opinions that they don't agree with. I said what I had to say. I think that the storyline is now all over the place. If you don't agree, fukk you. Then don't agree.
i said nothing offensive breh. just wanted to find out where you were coming from. Because writing in season 1 was much worse. it improved in season 2 bar the kanan still being alive shyt. In season 3 its the contrived CW type drama between ghost and angela(after the serb came into the picture) when it didn't have to go that way. Not only that ghost is supposed to be some smart chess playing type of character but he seems to be reacting to situations rather than directing them :yeshrug:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Episode was fukking LIT :damn: :wow:

Exactly. Either nikkas need to stop watching this show or maybe I need to stop coming to this thread becuz there's no way you can watch ep 7 and say that it was a bad episode. I could see the gripes for episode 6 but this episode is in the top 3 eps of the series.

I love the interrogation scenes just like last year with Holly.

Milan has his shyt together and is a ruthless motherfukker. He did more than google Ghost he infiltrated his ENTIRE LIFE.

Is it funny that I knew Tasha wasn't gonna flip when Angela was grilling her but I thought that Ghost might fukk around and tell her that Tommy was the one that he got the info on Lobos from?

And to all the people who said they would stop watching if Lobos returned find another reason to hate and stop watching. This show is straight piff and anybody that say otherwise is hating and most likely not a fan of the show in the first place.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The offer is still there lil nikka.
I wouldn't fight you over a bullshyt opinion about how good season 3 Power is bruh.
i said nothing offensive breh. just wanted to find out where you were coming from. Because writing in season 1 was much worse. it improved in season 2 bar the kanan still being alive shyt. In season 3 its the contrived CW type drama between ghost and angela(after the serb came into the picture) when it didn't have to go that way. Not only that ghost is supposed to be some smart chess playing type of character but he seems to be reacting to situations rather than directing them :yeshrug:
Maybe it was the Ye gif that rubbed me. I just think that the storylines are everywhere right now. I haven't seen the latest ep tho.

The whole thing with Tommy killing ole girl who was pregnant. Ghost being reduced to working for the Serbs. The Asian cats that ghost marked for Tommy. The Asian crime boss didn't seem like the type who'd just let something like that slide. The dyke shyt with 50s storyline. It just seems all over the place.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I've seen a lot of shyt, but seeing an elderly black woman murdered like that
4c0a3c2bccfc1486f0dc01dbd8ef8a34.png

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Exactly. Either nikkas need to stop watching this show or maybe I need to stop coming to this thread becuz there's no way you can watch ep 7 and say that it was a bad episode. I could see the gripes for episode 6 but this episode is in the top 3 eps of the series.

Milan has his shyt together and is a ruthless motherfukker. He did more than google Ghost he infiltrated his ENTIRE LIFE.

Is it funny that I knew Tasha wasn't gonna flip when Angela was grilling her but I thought that Ghost might fukk around and tell her that Tommy was the one that he got the info on Lobos from?

And to all the people who said they would stop watching if Lobos returned find another reason to hate and stop watching. This show is straight piff and anybody that say otherwise is hating and most likely not a fan of the show in the first place.
These sucka ass niccas been complaining about the writing since season 1. They are not going anywhere.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Ghost gonna poison him with the ricin :ohhh:

Lazy writing if the writer has him going this route. Hope it was just him feeling disrespected that he lit a cig in his crib.

losing steam ? the dialogue is the best part of this show, the action is actually the least interesting part..

and milan is quickly surpassing lobos for best antagonist.

I agree the dialogue is the best part of the show

Certain parts of the story does deserve being critiqued BUT it can be saved depending on how the season ends. Also some of it gotta stay open into next season. One or two of these characters need to die though

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

lobos coming back aint that bad, its like having The Joker and Bane in one movie

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
The writing is a little over the top sometimes, like with Milan eating people

Makes it seem less realistic

For all we know it's just a rumor now. It's his aura something HE probably created to put fear into the people he dealing with.
He ate dinner with Ghost family, did Tasha serve him some human lungs, liver or intestines?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
For all we know it's just a rumor now. It's his aura something HE probably created to put fear into the people he dealing with.
He ate dinner with Ghost family, did Tasha serve him some human lungs, liver or intestines?
True, but something about the Milan story line seems over the top to me, it's hard to explain what it is exactly.

And why would Ghost think snitching on Milan would be a good idea?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I've seen a lot of shyt, but seeing an elderly black woman murdered like that
4c0a3c2bccfc1486f0dc01dbd8ef8a34.png

At most, I thought he was just going to lock her in a closet or some shyt. When he killed her, I was legitimately mad!

I think they are setting the scene for him to murder Tariq. That way, the audience will not be shocked.

We've seen this nikka Kanan:

1) Kill his own seed

2) Threaten to throw a baby out the window

3) Kill a granny

Killing Tariq will not shock us, now.