Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Dope episode...I fukk with Milan character...it's gonna be interesting to see how Ghost get outta this

One thing I didn't like was how over the top they making Kanan...he might be the weakest character on the show now...he brings nothing to the story...it's like 50 is forcing himself to stay on this bytch lol

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Dope episode...I fukk with Milan character...it's gonna be interesting to see how Ghost get outta this

One thing I didn't like was how over the top they making Kanan...he might be the weakest character on the show now...he brings nothing to the story...it's like 50 is forcing himself to stay on this bytch lol
seems like all his scenes are shock value,
i can see someone on youtube making a montage of all the savageness

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I'm guessing 50 killed ghost grandmoms or moms otherwise what was the point of that?..and when Milian showed up to Ghost crib with the Serbian bytch ghost thought was dead that's when Ghost realized he fukking with some real shyt..going to be interesting to see how Ghost moves drugs out the club since he's never done it before..now makes sense about why Milian was telling ghost chill on that social media shyt..I think Milian isn't going anywhere for the simple fact he's going to use ghost until ghost gets locked up or killed..Ghost may try to kill him but it won't be easy will take into next season

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
that exchange between Angela and Tasha :whoo: Tasha was like "he was killing something alright.............he was killing this p*ssy...":leon: I'm not really feeling this whole Tariq thing, the whole angle is starting to get annoying :francis:

I think Kanan is next on the death list. It has to be done after all that savage shyt he's been doing. I think Dre may be the one to do it.

Serbians letting Tommy live may come back to bite them in the ass.

Milan with them mind games :ohhh:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This show has kind of fallen off this season from what I've seen. The storyline is all over the place.
tumblr_mx5xgyV60E1rskga0o1_500.gif
how sway? give us details...bad acting sequences and shyt :jbhmm:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Angela with that heel turn in the interrogation room :dame:

And I wonder what sketchy shyt was in agent Saxe's file :skip:

And Dean Milan Adam Levine had Ghost looking silly. He told Ghost that he knew that he'd try to stall and wait for him to slip up, and what does Ghost do? Tells Tommy that he's going to stall and wait for him to slip up

:russ:

Ghost: "I'm not going to sell drugs in my clubs, it's too risky :mjcry:"

Milan: "I'm in your home with your family. That is risky :demonic:"

Last edited: