Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
One episode from catching up....my girl told me to wait on here for these last 2 while she's out of town. Won't tell her I snuck ahead....Tommy and Ghost back together. :mjcry:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Ghost and Angie are over. So will Ghost call off the divorce from Tasha? :lupe: I think he will or eventually will.:pachaha: at Tasha texting Angie, pretending to be Ghost.

I know Julio and the rest of the crew will be happy to have Ghost back :lolbron:

Milan and the Serbs caught me way off guard, was not expecting them to be the security team all along :mindblown:

Man I thought Greg was dead, could've swore that muthafukka had blood comin out his mouth :martin: wish Tommy finished him off.

That whole Lobos prison break/hit was full of fukkery.

Lobos was hilarious and a good character. I'm glad he's dead tho. I would've been pissed if he survived or got away. Ghost and Tommy almost let it happen too :heh: :snoop:They should've just shot him in the head twice, bury him and be done wit it. Muthafukkas made it harder then it had to be :dead:

Part of me feels like Lobos's death is gonna come back and haunt Ghost :francis: Feds might find Lobos's body and they might try to put Ghost in jail for his murder.

Karume

All Star
Daps
He definitely did. I had to rewind it twice to be sure. I'm glad you mentioned it cuz I'm legit scrolling through pages to see if anyone else heard it.

Tommy's the guy and all but Ghost gotta hold this L for that.
50 talked a little about that line in a recent interview with Big Boy. Essentially saying that white dudes who come up in areas like that can use the "a" form of the word. I think the idea is to stamp Tommy as a white person who has been around so long that no one would think twice.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
50 talked a little about that line in a recent interview with Big Boy. Essentially saying that white dudes who come up in areas like that can use the "a" form of the word. I think the idea is to stamp Tommy as a white person who has been around so long that no one would think twice.

I definitely get that, cuz I've grown up in circles where there was sometimes a cool ass white boy that used it. I would never trip like that but it always grated me and I'd sometimes ask dudes not to say it around me. A dude in this lifestyle would have a pretty good chance of using the word, I just couldn't fukk with the energy of it and it kinda took me out of the scene a little.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I definitely get that, cuz I've grown up in circles where there was sometimes a cool ass white boy that used it. I would never trip like that but it always grated me and I'd sometimes ask dudes not to say it around me. A dude in this lifestyle would have a pretty good chance of using the word, I just couldn't fukk with the energy of it and it kinda took me out of the scene a little.
I doubt they will be flagrant with it. IMO they will just drop things like this every few episodes just to place Tommy as someone actually from the hood, not as a white person who just slide in.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I doubt they will be flagrant with it. IMO they will just drop things like this every few episodes just to place Tommy as someone actually from the hood, not as a white person who just slide in.
Yeah very true. The fact that they're a few seasons deep and he's just now using it makes me trust them in that regard.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
is ghost really dumb enough to think that breaking up with angela will make her or him safer (since she's his achille's heel and all)? because like any half competent criminal in their world knows he's a sucker for love and if they wanna take her out to get to him they still will regardless if they together or not. the whole "i gotta push people away and face the world on my own because it will be safer for them" is such a poor and recycled writing crutch :stopitslime:

also, tommy saying nikka last episode felt like some forced and twisted fanservice on some "the accepted white boy" shyt. all types of corny.

So true, and it rarely ever works.

Because so few writers can pull off a true version of the sacrifice our true love for
the greater good bit. It is fake! Glad you caught that. :salute:

@KidStranglehold thoughts?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
is ghost really dumb enough to think that breaking up with angela will make her or him safer (since she's his achille's heel and all)? because like any half competent criminal in their world knows he's a sucker for love and if they wanna take her out to get to him they still will regardless if they together or not. the whole "i gotta push people away and face the world on my own because it will be safer for them" is such a poor and recycled writing crutch :stopitslime:

also, tommy saying nikka last episode felt like some forced and twisted fanservice on some "the accepted white boy" shyt. all types of corny.
When you have two good actors with good chemistry and that is the type of corny scene you end up with, you know the writing for that episode was bad :yeshrug: it is reminiscent of Tasha playing with herself out of no where for no reason :heh: