Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Kanan has only been in 1 scene in like the last 2 or 3 episodes. People act like 50 in every scene or something.

:dead:

He survived being stabbed in the gut and burned alive, and still managed to make it to DC. They've made 50 the super criminal in this, they never miss a chance to let you know that Ghost was basically trained by 50 and that 50's character is the hardest muthafukka in the series no matter how much time he gets. My mans overcame 3rd degree burns like Wolverine through the power of purp and was back to bodying cats in no time and suddenly appearing in another dudes apartment.

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia

He survived being stabbed in the gut and burned alive, and still managed to make it to DC. They've made 50 the super criminal in this, they never miss a chance to let you know that Ghost was basically trained by 50 and that 50's character is the hardest muthafukka in the series no matter how much time he gets. My mans overcame 3rd degree burns like Wolverine through the power of purp and was back to bodying cats in no time and suddenly appearing in another dudes apartment.

Yo!

Fif got shot up as a chubby dude and his logan level heavling brought him back pumped up.

The show are actually doing the opposite with Kanans character cos if they went all out using Fifs life for K, we'd have a Kanan with Jessica Jones type skillz.

Why you think they call it Power son! :whew::mindblown::pachaha::dahell:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Of course he did but for the purposes of a TV show it focused on Snoop and Chris the majority of the time. If I am not mistaken, all of the bodies in the vacants were attributed to them. You don't see presidents walking around alone in the streets with nikkas running in their wake though do you? shyt you didn't even see Marlo and Avon doing shyt like that. What you are saying is true and I never denied any of it. I just said some of the shyt was embellished for effect/story/drama/time/finances etc. Are you denying this?
Well of course. I'm just saying it's not that far fetched. But yes it is embellished

Sammy the bull admitted to 19 murders

"According to police, Silk was legendary for his willingness to kill at will- in broad daylight, up close and personal, in front of the police- it didn’t matter if you were on his hit list you could be killed anywhere in front of anyone."

Alpo was responsible for 9 or more he copped out to

The iceman is attributed with like 40-50 murders

Walking around. Alone. Blasting fools. Known gangsters, not civilians.

The entire vacant shyt was super far fetched. But not the fact that two hit men could strike fear in an entire city. It's been done many times

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

Kanan do got a beef with Ghost that's gonna be settled on some street shyt. Ghost and Tasha did set Kanan up to go to jail. And it was explained that Jukebox came to NYC to get Kanan and take him back down to DC.

To be honest whenever Kanan show up it usually get's interesting becuz I'm more interested in the street side of the story than anything else. He always saying wild shyt and you never know when he gon kill somebody which is more likely than not. He adds to the show imo.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Omar wasn't the only killer in Baltimore though. You got corners full of nikkas that don't care about life, that will kill without giving it a second thought and they get to running like Jason's coming because they hear this nikka (all by his damn self mind you) whistling? :comeon: That character was exaggerated for TV just like Chris and Snoop. You can't take over the westside of a city with two goons doing all the dirty work. You aren't gonna go from a typical middle school kid to 3rd in the goon pecking order, running your own corner for the biggest dealer in the city in a few weeks like Mike did in real life
That may be so. But he planned carefully. Barksdales corners and stash house, no guns were allowed. He knew they did not have guns, but he did and he sure as fukk would use it and everybody knew it.

Character wasn't really exaggerated. It's people out here who really strike fear in nikkas heart for real and some a whole lot less dangerous than what Omar was portrayed as.

in real life you can take over a block in a day if you want to. All depends on whose block it is and what he really about,. Every drug dealer ain't "tough" or close to being a killer.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Kanan do got a beef with Ghost that's gonna be settled on some street shyt. Ghost and Tasha did set Kanan up to go to jail. And it was explained that Jukebox came to NYC to get Kanan and take him back down to DC.

To be honest whenever Kanan show up it usually get's interesting becuz I'm more interested in the street side of the story than anything else. He always saying wild shyt and you never know when he gon kill somebody which is more likely than not. He adds to the show imo.
It's a bullshyt scenario. It's a 4 hr. drive from DC to Queens. and 4 hrs. back. Thats's 8 hrs. with severe burns, smoke inhalation a stab would, probably broken ribs and what not. It's bogus.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
It's a bullshyt scenario. It's a 4 hr. drive from DC to Queens. and 4 hrs. back. Thats's 8 hrs. with severe burns, smoke inhalation a stab would, probably broken ribs and what not. It's bogus.

Alright, but you do realize this is a TV show don't you?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ghost is just an a$$hole and a sociopath at this point and is really pissing me off this season. :scust: His nonchalance and indifference is fukking up a lot of things yet nothing is his fault. It's already been mentioned how he keeps blowing off everybody that comes to him with an important message, but how the fukk do you talk to the dude who saved you and your son's life like some bothersome child and treat the man like he's some glorified rent-a-cop? LOL @ "don't follow me again". Really?! :beli:That's why I didn't feel for him when his fukked up attitude pretty much forced the serbian dude to reveal who he was much sooner.

Then he tries to jump into the bed with Tasha after bringing the papers to the hotel room and talking all lovey dovey with Angela on the phone right in front of her when she did him a huge favor! :dead: Is dude for real? I know Tasha's a bird, but damn.

For the first time, Tommy was actually making more sense than him. That Dumb and Dumber shyt with them arguing while Lobos escaped was just :snoop: status all the way. Then when they caught up to him after all that, Ghost shoots him in the chest?! :what:

I usually don't care for on screen breakups, but Angela's crying was some gut wrenching shyt. :mjcry:

The whole world is gonna be coming for dude now.

It was a good episode, but it felt like the writers were trolling the audience at times.

At least Holly is gone now! :blessed:
It makes no sense how Ghost can shoot his boy Rolla, point blank in the head, but he's satisfied at shooting Lobos in the chest. :snoop:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
It makes no sense how Ghost can shoot his boy Rolla, point blank in the head, but he's satisfied at shooting Lobos in the chest. :snoop:

That was my main point. Holly, who has been a minor sub-story in the larger scheme of things, gets a death that was dramatic and had everyone talking.

Lobos, who has been central to the story line since the first season, gets a wack ass Three Stooges attempt at an execution, followed by a brief struggle and a shot to the chest? :dahell:

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
marlo had a whole crew... you don't remember when they was about to straight up kill two cops when herc and carver tried to take him to the school?

the funny thing is, people see this shyt everyday... how you think killers in the hood make it to get big names? nikkas like alpo and wayne perry and the real 50 cent... nikkas who ran around robbing and killing nikkas for years when one bullet from one thug could take them out at any time

FEAR

anyone could be killed... presidents on down... the fear is that you will lose your life trying... and the bigger the legend of that person, the more fear his name brings... and that's usually enough for people to not even entertain the fight

hence why marlo killed any person who even back talked him... so everone else would fear his name and be too shook to even speak a word against him.. cause he'll come through the house and kill your whole family for saying he's a dikk sucker