Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Omar wasn't the only killer in Baltimore though. You got corners full of nikkas that don't care about life, that will kill without giving it a second thought and they get to running like Jason's coming because they hear this nikka (all by his damn self mind you) whistling? :comeon: That character was exaggerated for TV just like Chris and Snoop. You can't take over the westside of a city with two goons doing all the dirty work. You aren't gonna go from a typical middle school kid to 3rd in the goon pecking order, running your own corner for the biggest dealer in the city in a few weeks like Mike did in real life
It's a lot of nikkas like Omar in the hood. I know 2 personally. His storyline was not far fetched by any means.

Also realize a lot of of these stories actually occurred in the 80's it was the Wild West back then.

But that shyt wasn't a stretch. The real 50 cent was EXACTLY like Omar.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
It's a lot of nikkas like Omar in the hood. I know 2 personally.
350x204px-LL-c54578c6_carmelo-anthony-surprised-face-geeksandcleats.png

:troll::whoa:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
It's a lot of nikkas like Omar in the hood. I know 2 personally. His storyline was not far fetched by any means.

Also realize a lot of of these stories actually occurred in the 80's it was the Wild West back then.

But that shyt wasn't a stretch. The real 50 cent was EXACTLY like Omar.

That nikka must have obviously never heard of Wayne Perry because he was one man and had half of Washington D.C. scared of him. Perry killed nikkas in broad daylight before. Nobody wanted to be around that nikka when he came around. Its not a stretch to have people be afraid of Omar at all.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bout to cook and this shyt better be up when i finish :birdman: