Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I guess my sarcasm flew straight over your head.

:mjlol:
I guess so. There have been dozens of posts on here talking about Lobos still being alive because they think he had a vest on. Nothing different from your post.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven't read any of yall posts yet on the previous episode but it was hilarious how dumb ghost and Tommy was playing at the beginning of the ep. I mean come on, why yall aint finish off greg. Yall already shot him twice in the chest and he still rolling around on the ground. Just finish it and put a round in his head. Then lobos...yall really gonna sit there and argue about the man having a fukking phone? Lol, who cares. They sat there making it a huge deal for what? Talking about this changes everything, we cant kill him now. Lol

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is ghost really dumb enough to think that breaking up with angela will make her or him safer (since she's his achille's heel and all)? because like any half competent criminal in their world knows he's a sucker for love and if they wanna take her out to get to him they still will regardless if they together or not. the whole "i gotta push people away and face the world on my own because it will be safer for them" is such a poor and recycled writing crutch :stopitslime:

also, tommy saying nikka last episode felt like some forced and twisted fanservice on some "the accepted white boy" shyt. all types of corny.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Kanan ain't die after getting his ass beat and shanked up... AND locked up inside of that damn room Ghost set on fire, so hmmmm is Lobos dead brehs?
:lupe:

:laff:

This show is borderline comedy at this point
i have no idea why they would shoot lobos in the chest instead of executing him.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_ocfishwwLG1qj1tqqo1_1280.jpg

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Ep was shakey but some of yall need to chill out.

One less than stellar ep and you're ready to jump ship :scust:

One?!?!?

Fam this season has, so far, been shakier than MJ Fox in a vibrating belt.

The whole of Ghosts crew no matter how sloppy they are, seem teflon. Nuff bodies dropped but no main characters??

Any decent story, the players serve the story not the other way round. This is a joke ting.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing is the writing is not shytty, inexplicable, unrealistic, over-exaggerated scenarios is something that one could complain about across the board on every great show. why didnt they catch this, why didnt this guy die here, people dont even realize sometimes those kind of mistakes are purposely made in writing scripts for several reasons, 1, they are not ready to rid of a certain character because of public demand, hate them or love them, the public tunes in when that person is on the screen, or 2. it gets people talking and the social media buzz going crazy.

we can nit pick at every show presumed to be classic,

like really how many times did walter white escaped death, from fuco, gus, even that white militia group, really they will take his money, leave him a barrel and spare him after literally killing his brother who was a dea agent right in front of him? :stopitslime: gus should have killed walt after he ran his boys over, fuco was known to kill people just for the hell of it but let walt and jesse breathe after they clearly betrayed him, how about hank surviving that hit by the 2 brothers, its so many things you could pick at with breaking bad

how about nucky thompson literally have a town ready to kill him and him escaping by hiding out with some negroes and chalky standing tall and turning these white dudes away, in a time the early 1900s where whole black towns were burned down simply because a black man was said to have whistled at a white woman, but somehow they let this negro tell them to keep it pushing without searching the premises?

lets go to the wire, really a homo shot gun totting stick up kid is still living in season 5 and gets taken out randomly by some kid in a bodega? marlo escapes prison time and doesnt get killed after all those bodies he put in them vacants? how about omar using a damn plush ass coach as body armor with a room full of shooters and not even getting nicked by a bullet?

i mean we could do this all day, the writing is great, it has flaws like every show does but without the flaws and every single thing making sense and being perfect you remove the suspense and intrigue for the show as everything will just go along as everyone thinks it should.

also, every show is not built on wow, gotcha moments and dont need them to be great, everyone knew eventually gus was going to get taken down, the attractive part of the show is just witnessing how it will happen, everyone knew eventually marlo was going to go down, everyone was just tuning in to see how it played out. we all know kanan and ghost will clash, that angela will be put in deep shyt and how ghost and tommy will eventually overcome the serbs, we tune in to see how it plays out. some people are just never satisfied and need something to complain about. you cant make characters perfect, and do everything perfect, its the discussions of what they should have done and why that person is smart or stupid that keeps people tuning in.

I love BB and Wire but you right on with this shyt breh. I remember wondering how the hell a man with Stage 4 lung cancer was running around and fighting in the desert like it's nothing. I also remember wondering how Omar not only survived but had all these hardened street cats that had guns of their own shook like he was Freddy Krueger or some shyt :russ:. As long as the show doesn't take it to end of Dexter levels, it will be okay.

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
I love BB and Wire but you right on with this shyt breh. I remember wondering how the hell a man with Stage 4 lung cancer was running around and fighting in the desert like it's nothing. I also remember wondering how Omar not only survived but had all these hardened street cats that had guns of their own shook like he was Freddy Krueger or some shyt :russ:. As long as the show doesn't take it to end of Dexter levels, it will be okay.

WW had stage 3a. Do you know what people can do, cant do or have done with Stage 3a in remission. (which it was for a part of WW year)

Omar was based on a real street cat, Donnie Andrews, who at the time was locked up for double homicide. Lets not forget Omar had the worst ending possible for his character. If Curtis was playing him, Omar would have challenged Marlow for the corners and won.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WW had stage 3a. Do you know what people can do, cant do or have done with Stage 3a in remission. (which it was for a part of WW year)

Omar was based on a real street cat, Donnie Andrews, who at the time was locked up for double homicide. Lets not forget Omar had the worst ending possible for his character. If Curtis was playing him, Omar would have challenged Marlow for the corners and won.

If you like a show dripping in wack sauce, cool. But using false equivalents to justify the wack sauce is a Drizzy Drake passive aggressive move.

He wasn't in remission yet at that point. That's a lot for any 50 year old man that doesn't keep himself in shape, let alone a man with any stage of lung cancer.

I know who Omar was based on. That doesn't make it any more realistic.

Catching feelings because someone doesn't act like certain TV shows are above reproach sounds way more Drakeish to me :manny:.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

To see some of kanons background all we knew before was Shawn ...and it was nice seeing someone who kanon had in his corner to like level him out and get and keep his mind right , even better cause we got to meet another part of his family .

how nikkas hating on a storyline that took da series to a new level ? DC been some of da better episodes this season ..plus juke box will def be back no way we don't see her or her DC team if he planning to go head up with ghost and now the Serbs

Also y'all think the Serbs kill kanon if he interfers with ghost and his crew making money ? Same way he put the Jamaicans in da dirt

or does kanon extort ghost as well using reek how he used Dre daughter

shyt gone be lit tho whatever happens
I will guarantee you that Kanaan never gets killed during this series, unless they get incredibly desperate for ratings or they announce they're doing a last season.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Kanan ain't die after getting his ass beat and shanked up... AND locked up inside of that damn room Ghost set on fire, so hmmmm is Lobos dead brehs?
:lupe:

:laff:

This show is borderline comedy at this point

That's 50 though, if dude dies on the show they gonna have him in tons of flashbacks or just say fukk it and have him be a ghost, you think Ferrari F-50 bout to let anything come between him and the spotlight?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
That's 50 though, if dude dies on the show they gonna have him in tons of flashbacks or just say fukk it and have him be a ghost, you think Ferrari F-50 bout to let anything come between him and the spotlight?

Kanan has only been in 1 scene in like the last 2 or 3 episodes. People act like 50 in every scene or something.