Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
And what's up wit them writing in Tommy to say the word nikka..."nikka I ain't got no connect"...I actually like tommy, but I don't know about him throwing nikka around at will. I know they'd say "well that's how it would be said in the street"...but this is a show ...breh would have worked, or fam...I'm peepin shyt wit these black female writers lost in hollyhood :patrice:
SMH, I had to rewind four times, yeah he said that shyt.
went back to check the closed captions.... definitely said "nikka" :francis:

how you go 3 seasons and however many years it was supposed to be and he not say it once till then

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I complain about the writing, cuz much of it doesn't make sense, but I don't think Lobos needed Tommy to kill Ghost. I think Lobos was insistent on Tommy killing Ghost so that Tommy could prove himself loyal and worthy to be his connect.

This...

what was the whole point of the gay woman cop in D.C storyline? lol it's like nothing was gained from that story.

Showed a little bit who Kannan was...also opened up the door to what his intentions will be.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I complain about the writing, cuz much of it doesn't make sense, but I don't think Lobos needed Tommy to kill Ghost. I think Lobos was insistent on Tommy killing Ghost so that Tommy could prove himself loyal and worthy to be his connect.
Yea, i thought this was pretty obvious at the end of the last season with the closing montage: Either Tommy kills the retired Ghost to prove he's loyal to Lobos, or Lobos kills everyone, and the dog, and of course sends his own goons to take care of Ghost.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
went back to check the closed captions.... definitely said "nikka" :francis:

how you go 3 seasons and however many years it was supposed to be and he not say it once till then
Cuz these hoes trying to push the pale to open up opportunities in the future....on the low low cozying up to corp. hollywood, show won't last forever. Just wish black people being disrespected wasn't in the formula. If it continues on I'm finna say fukk power:stopitslime:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Kanan ain't die after getting his ass beat and shanked up... AND locked up inside of that damn room Ghost set on fire, so hmmmm is Lobos dead brehs?
:lupe:

:laff:

This show is borderline comedy at this point
Has the show given any indication that he is not dead other than people posting in this thread? They gave the indication about Kanan in that last scene talking about someone broke out, making it pretty obvious that he was still alive. But what indications are there about Lobos still being alive other than assumptions that he could have a bulletproof vest on (despite no mention of it during the episode)? I'd say let the next episode(s) cook and things will certainly play out.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We saw how smooth Milan and his crew took out the Jamaicans.

You're telling me School of the Americas-trained assassins couldn't take out Ghost on one of his runs? :martin:

They shouldn't have even introduced the idea that Lobos had those types on his team or on call the entire time.

It made for a nice line when Tommy asked if they speak English, but it made a lot of the activity over the last season regarding Lobos' need to go through Tommy to kill Ghost :duck:.
Lobos never needed Tommy to kill Ghost, he wanted Tommy to do it for a reason. If he just wanted Ghost dead he would've arranged it another way.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Ghost is just an a$$hole and a sociopath at this point and is really pissing me off this season. :scust: His nonchalance and indifference is fukking up a lot of things yet nothing is his fault. It's already been mentioned how he keeps blowing off everybody that comes to him with an important message, but how the fukk do you talk to the dude who saved you and your son's life like some bothersome child and treat the man like he's some glorified rent-a-cop? LOL @ "don't follow me again". Really?! :beli:That's why I didn't feel for him when his fukked up attitude pretty much forced the serbian dude to reveal who he was much sooner.

Then he tries to jump into the bed with Tasha after bringing the papers to the hotel room and talking all lovey dovey with Angela on the phone right in front of her when she did him a huge favor! :dead: Is dude for real? I know Tasha's a bird, but damn.

For the first time, Tommy was actually making more sense than him. That Dumb and Dumber shyt with them arguing while Lobos escaped was just :snoop: status all the way. Then when they caught up to him after all that, Ghost shoots him in the chest?! :what:

I usually don't care for on screen breakups, but Angela's crying was some gut wrenching shyt. :mjcry:

The whole world is gonna be coming for dude now.

It was a good episode, but it felt like the writers were trolling the audience at times.

At least Holly is gone now! :blessed:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
what was the whole point of the gay woman cop in D.C storyline? lol it's like nothing was gained from that story.
:dahell:

To see some of kanons background all we knew before was Shawn ...and it was nice seeing someone who kanon had in his corner to like level him out and get and keep his mind right , even better cause we got to meet another part of his family .

how nikkas hating on a storyline that took da series to a new level ? DC been some of da better episodes this season ..plus juke box will def be back no way we don't see her or her DC team if he planning to go head up with ghost and now the Serbs

Also y'all think the Serbs kill kanon if he interfers with ghost and his crew making money ? Same way he put the Jamaicans in da dirt

or does kanon extort ghost as well using reek how he used Dre daughter

shyt gone be lit tho whatever happens

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't see that being the last of her. Leaves the door wide open to come back in later seasons. Or have that robbery come back on kanan

Trust me. They didn't end that storyline for a reason

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Has the show given any indication that he is not dead other than people posting in this thread? They gave the indication about Kanan in that last scene talking about someone broke out, making it pretty obvious that he was still alive. But what indications are there about Lobos still being alive other than assumptions that he could have a bulletproof vest on (despite no mention of it during the episode)? I'd say let the next episode(s) cook and things will certainly play out.
I guess my sarcasm flew straight over your head.

:mjlol: