Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I will admit I do understand the complaints on the last episode. The one thing I will admit that I agree on, which has been mentioned on some of the last few pages, is how Lobo was handled. Here you have a crime boss, who they took time to develop the past few years. He is suppose to be THAT dude. In just ONE episode, he appeared weak. :mjlol:Someone of his caliber is murdered and it's like "Lobos wasn't shyt anyway."
They had him simple as that.
What else you wanted?
The feds had a leak who had orchestrated the whole thing dude was being transported low profile not to raise suspicions like the leak wanted it to happen shyt was very high risk. Tommy being there was Lobos' fault for trusting him too much, and look what happened they just picked him off like that and killed him what else you wanted to happen? A Cartel angel coming from the skies to save him :mjlol: At that point Lobos was good as dead if he had survived that then it would have been some bullshyt

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I will admit I do understand the complaints on the last episode. The one thing I will admit that I agree on, which has been mentioned on some of the last few pages, is how Lobo was handled. Here you have a crime boss, who they took time to develop the past few years. He is suppose to be THAT dude. In just ONE episode, he appeared weak. :mjlol:Someone of his caliber is murdered and it's like "Lobos wasn't shyt anyway."

Yeah! Why even go through all that initial character development, only to turn him into a clown?

Why in the hell were these nikkas so afraid of him all this time if he mainly had one shooter?

They didn't bring the shooters from the School of the Americas in until this past episode. If Lobos really had killers of that caliber on the team, Ghost and Tommy would have been in body bags within a few days after Lobos called for it!

This nikka Ghost was going on marathon runs around the city. And we're supposed to believe Lobos has School of the Americas nikkas on his payroll, yet needs Tommy to do the job? Let alone Holly having to arrange a hit? :francis: School of the Americas nikkas would have killed Ghost, Tommy, Holly, the dog and Tasha without breaking a sweat!

**For you nikkas who don't know, some of the most lethal killers in Central and South America were trained at the School of the Americas. Death squad shooters.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Yeah! Why even go through all that initial character development, only to turn him into a clown?

Why in the hell were these nikkas so afraid of him all this time if he mainly had one shooter?

They didn't bring the shooters from the School of the Americas in until this past episode. If Lobos really had killers of that caliber on the team, Ghost and Tommy would have been in body bags within a few days after Lobos called for it!

This nikka Ghost was going on marathon runs around the city. And we're supposed to believe Lobos has School of the Americas nikkas on his payroll, yet needs Tommy to do the job? Let alone Holly having to arrange a hit? :francis: School of the Americas nikkas would have killed Ghost, Tommy, Holly, the dog and Tasha without breaking a sweat!

**For you nikkas who don't know, some of the most lethal killers in Central and South America were trained at the School of the Americas. Death squad shooters.
It's nowhere near as easy to carry out hits (and get away with it) in NYC as it is in Mexico.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
All these nikkas :cape: for Angie :scust:that broad is wack as fukk

big head, no body whatsoever, a FED and already tried to get Ghost caught up in season two. I don't trust her

Tasha showed she the realest in this episode. Can play the professional role in business & be that star on your arm, Separation papers, holding down the side piece, overhearing "I love you" in her face.

That's thorough :whew: No shaking her and she got brains for the game.
Tommy schooled Ghost on this, I hope he take heed

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know there's been a lot of complaining recently but I'm sure they'll wrap up some loose ends by the finale, y'all remember how piff the last few episodes were of season 2? With that said this season has definitely been the weakest so far, like someone said in the last couple pages Angie needs to die, she's holding back ghost too much with his decisions which in turn is holding back the story a lil.

I can't believe Ghost tried to get into bed with her after serving the her papers

:dead:
:russ:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It's nowhere near as easy to carry out hits (and get away with it) in NYC as it is in Mexico.

We saw how smooth Milan and his crew took out the Jamaicans.

You're telling me School of the Americas-trained assassins couldn't take out Ghost on one of his runs? :martin:

They shouldn't have even introduced the idea that Lobos had those types on his team or on call the entire time.

It made for a nice line when Tommy asked if they speak English, but it made a lot of the activity over the last season regarding Lobos' need to go through Tommy to kill Ghost :duck:.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
they made lobos some crazy eccentric cartel boss , who had dudes on the inside of the fbi etc,but he was touched in jail and had the goons to have tommy shook and kill his dog in his apartment but he couldn't kill ghost? :dahell:. In real life ghost and his whole family would have been hanging over a bridge.

And now we are suppose to believe these big bad Serbians are so much more scarier than a Mexican cartel boss.

We saw how smooth Milan and his crew took out the Jamaicans.

You're telling me School of the Americas-trained assassins couldn't take out Ghost on one of his runs? :martin:

They shouldn't have even introduced the idea that Lobos had those types on his team or on call the entire time.

It made for a nice line when Tommy asked if they speak English, but it made a lot of the activity over the last season regarding Lobos' need to go through Tommy to kill Ghost :duck:.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is Ghost going to get out of this one, nothing ever gets resolved for him.

Yeah Lobos went full court jester but he was a funny dude to me

The scene with Lobos in the woods reminded me of Paulie and Christopher (Sopranos) when they got lost in the snow, but not as funny

The writing has never been strong but, this one :huhldup:

Ghost breaking up Angie, got me brehs :Amo_shine:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
they made lobos some crazy eccentric cartel boss , who had dudes on the inside of the fbi etc,but he was touched in jail and had the goons to have tommy shook and kill his dog in his apartment but he couldn't kill ghost? :dahell:. In real life ghost and his whole family would have been hanging over a bridge.

And now we are suppose to believe these big bad Serbians are so much more scarier than a Mexican cartel boss.

Yeah, breh. Really wack character development.

This dude is supposed to be a Wharton-educated drug cartel boss with lethal assassins from the School of the Americas on the team and moles inside the FBI!

Yet, he needs Tommy's dumb ass to kill Ghost? And stays patient as Tommy continues to waste time doing it? :mindblown:

Like you said, a real cartel dude with killers on the team would have Ghost and his entire family killed and chopped up.

We were led to believe Lobos was that type of psycho, yet all he did was prance around like a fakkit and talk about oral sex in most of his scenes. :dahell:

Now, they have a Serb that apparently eats nikkas. He better kill and eat someone close to Ghost. Why even bring up he's a cannibal if that shyt isn't going to be leveraged for effect?

The fact that Lobos was a psychotic fakkit should have been used for effect. Why did his goons never kidnap one of Ghost or Tommy's dudes and sodomize them or some shyt? :dame: Not saying that's some shyt I would like to see. But, no need to make Lobos out to be a fakkit if some ruthless shyt wasn't going to be done for effect. They could have just made him an animated dude, not some fakkit.

Last edited: