Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Oh I'm not saying he's broke, just that I'm not sure he can just give someone a few million. Who said Tommy had 42 mill?

Ghost broke him off with his half of the money from the club, which was $15MM. Remember the check tasha gave Holly that she tried to put into the bank?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same with walking dead, turn the brain off and let the show do its thing. To analyze and try to go to deep with some of these shows is just a waste of time. I can forgive shytty writing if the show provides world class entertainment

:what: How do you turn off your brain? You want us to just watch and enjoy everything they throw at us? There's nothing wrong with being critical. It doesn't take deep analysis to say that certain plot points were off.

This happens in every TV show thread. As soon as criticism arrives people snap back and tell people to stop complaining or to stop watching. This isn't an appreciation thread. We're all watching in real time and are free to voice our opinions good or bad.

This was a sloppy episode. Not by some grand standard but the standard of past seasons along with this one. Angie was suspicious of Ghost earlier but not when he randomly breaks up with her right after Lobos goes missing. She didn't make the connection and call him on it?:martin:

This season is probably the weakest so far. Still entertaining but lackluster at times.

Exactly, breh. I halfway forgot Lobos was supposed to be a fukkin' ruthless drug kingpin the way they had him carrying on in this last episode.

I know he's supposed to be a fakkit, but they had him carrying on like some flaming fakkit you'd find in the Castro in San Francisco!

Wasn't he supposed to be a Wharton-educated drug kingpin? :dahell:

I don't know what the Castro is. I don't even wanna know. Question is how do you know?:dame:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
the writing in the last episode was so comical. it felt like i was watching a cartoon show. worst episode thus far

:francis:
And what's up wit them writing in Tommy to say the word nikka..."nikka I ain't got no connect"...I actually like tommy, but I don't know about him throwing nikka around at will. I know they'd say "well that's how it would be said in the street"...but this is a show ...breh would have worked, or fam...I'm peepin shyt wit these black female writers lost in hollyhood :patrice: