Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, breh. I halfway forgot Lobos was supposed to be a fukkin' ruthless drug kingpin the way they had him carrying on in this last episode.

I know he's supposed to be a fakkit, but they had him carrying on like some flaming fakkit you'd find in the Castro in San Francisco!

Wasn't he supposed to be a Wharton-educated drug kingpin? :dahell:

telling you they really going the "empire" route w/ this writing....it's annoying because I liked this show because it wasn't goofy like that trash Empire show :francis:

I know this show is gaining that audience but don't dumb it down for them

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we all can admit some of the things in this show are dumb:

- Ghost taking hours to track down Lobos, when James is athletic and Lobos only had a 5 second head start

- Tommy going to Holly's grave and leaving a ring full of his DNA

- Tommy and Holly yelling very loud, yet none of the neighbors complaining about them fighting

Overall I love the none, but it'd be funny if the show becomes completely over the top and it turns into Sons of Anarchy.

To me its already there, I've been calling the jawn who writes this show the female Kurt Sutter since last season. When Kanan survived that fire and broke out of a locked room with only burns to one side of his body(and not even the whole damn side), that was when the show reached no return and they've just added to the nonsensical fukkery as this season has progressed.

The show is what it is, I watch it to be entertained but its soap opera shyt with nudity and cursing, the last scene with the Ghost and Angie breakup looked straight out of a Univision telenovela.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
People really comparing this to sci-fi shows? Sci-Fi shows require you to suspend disbelief from the beginning. Just admit the writing is bad. shyt is like a soap opera right now. Next week Sean will return. kanan actually killed Sean's evil twin cousin vaighn

Laughing-then-stops-laugh-GIF.gif

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
it's not but it's trending that way especially with this last episode :francis:

been a fan since the series premiere :yeshrug:I just don't want the writer to feel like she gotta go OD every episode to appease folks

this episode was kinda OD
As long as they stretch each storyline amongst the seasons, I'm straight. Empire be having decent storylines but resolve them in like 2 to 3 episodes.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
telling you they really going the "empire" route w/ this writing....it's annoying because I liked this show because it wasn't goofy like that trash Empire show :francis:

I know this show is gaining that audience but don't dumb it down for them

It just didn't make sense how Lobos was so feared, yet was portrayed as a clown down the stretch. He's supposed to be this big catch for the federal government, yet his organization basically consists of him and his right-hand man, Hugo! :dahell: No other goons or shooters?

They literally lifted and tweaked that two-man drug operation from Next Day Air!

Main difference is Bodega wasn't a fakkit!

next+day+air+three+guys+guns.jpg

Last edited:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
As long as they stretch each storyline amongst the seasons, I'm straight. Empire be having decent storylines but resolve them in like 2 to 3 episodes.
hopefully I'm wrong but I see the Serbs storyline going that route ....we'll see

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I think we all can admit some of the things in this show are dumb:

- Ghost taking hours to track down Lobos, when James is athletic and Lobos only had a 5 second head start

- Tommy going to Holly's grave and leaving a ring full of his DNA

- Tommy and Holly yelling very loud, yet none of the neighbors complaining about them fighting

Overall I love the none, but it'd be funny if the show becomes completely over the top and it turns into Sons of Anarchy.

James is athletic yes but its not an wide clear area it' a fukking forest or whatever nikka coulda ran and duck down and fukking crawled.

Tommy doing stupid Tommy shyt He still not got all his Marbles cuz of her just like when she was alive. Even from the Grave she causing him to do dumb shyt :russ:

They lived in a studio and they probably been be argued before and neighbors were prob :camby: or since Tommy got money maybe he bought the neighbouring 2 other locations to be completely quiet.

Anyways nikkas saying why he broke up with Angela.
HELLOO? HE'S STILL DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HER. He did that mostly to be able to move freely but also save her away from him which is why he ain't kill her cuz of Love.
He broke up because he knew that working for the Serb and living under the same roof as angela would be a no go because its too risky if she found out, shiet maybe Milan woulda been :dahell: you still doing with that Police Bish when you working for me nikka I'll make both of you vanish:demonic: or he would try to use Ghost more by making him use her in his Advantage.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will admit I do understand the complaints on the last episode. The one thing I will admit that I agree on, which has been mentioned on some of the last few pages, is how Lobo was handled. Here you have a crime boss, who they took time to develop the past few years. He is suppose to be THAT dude. In just ONE episode, he appeared weak. :mjlol:Someone of his caliber is murdered and it's like "Lobos wasn't shyt anyway."