Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
F
hope they don't go empire-like w/ the writing :francis:

downfall when a series attracts an audience w/ a short attention span.....to keep it real it's going that breaking bad route w/ the unbelievable shyt BUT the same ones that'll start crying about Power was on that cac dikk in Breaking Bad :ufdup:

:sas2:
uck that I stopped watching BB when it became too unbelievable....

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Y'all crying like some hoes just stop watching then, its not even a big deal and it just made for more entertainment in the end.

It's always a group of muthafukkas that wanna nitpick, point out plot holes and say the writing was bad.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
the thing is the writing is not shytty, inexplicable, unrealistic, over-exaggerated scenarios is something that one could complain about across the board on every great show. why didnt they catch this, why didnt this guy die here, people dont even realize sometimes those kind of mistakes are purposely made in writing scripts for several reasons, 1, they are not ready to rid of a certain character because of public demand, hate them or love them, the public tunes in when that person is on the screen, or 2. it gets people talking and the social media buzz going crazy.

we can nit pick at every show presumed to be classic,

like really how many times did walter white escaped death, from fuco, gus, even that white militia group, really they will take his money, leave him a barrel and spare him after literally killing his brother who was a dea agent right in front of him? :stopitslime: gus should have killed walt after he ran his boys over, fuco was known to kill people just for the hell of it but let walt and jesse breathe after they clearly betrayed him, how about hank surviving that hit by the 2 brothers, its so many things you could pick at with breaking bad

how about nucky thompson literally have a town ready to kill him and him escaping by hiding out with some negroes and chalky standing tall and turning these white dudes away, in a time the early 1900s where whole black towns were burned down simply because a black man was said to have whistled at a white woman, but somehow they let this negro tell them to keep it pushing without searching the premises?

lets go to the wire, really a homo shot gun totting stick up kid is still living in season 5 and gets taken out randomly by some kid in a bodega? marlo escapes prison time and doesnt get killed after all those bodies he put in them vacants? how about omar using a damn plush ass coach as body armor with a room full of shooters and not even getting nicked by a bullet?

i mean we could do this all day, the writing is great, it has flaws like every show does but without the flaws and every single thing making sense and being perfect you remove the suspense and intrigue for the show as everything will just go along as everyone thinks it should.

also, every show is not built on wow, gotcha moments and dont need them to be great, everyone knew eventually gus was going to get taken down, the attractive part of the show is just witnessing how it will happen, everyone knew eventually marlo was going to go down, everyone was just tuning in to see how it played out. we all know kanan and ghost will clash, that angela will be put in deep shyt and how ghost and tommy will eventually overcome the serbs, we tune in to see how it plays out. some people are just never satisfied and need something to complain about. you cant make characters perfect, and do everything perfect, its the discussions of what they should have done and why that person is smart or stupid that keeps people tuning in.
Thankyou. I thought this ep was amazing, suspensful, and emotional when i saw it on sunday. I was reading some of these posts like:wtf: with all these complaints. I understand complaints about all the sex scenes. And some of the fight scenes where cats are literally knocking guns out of hands:rudy:
But outside of that cats are wylin.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i'm all for the show being just straight popcorn and entertainment, but they've twisted themselves into a shytty pretzel by continuing to want to stretch the storylines out. the show was smarter and more respectable in season 1.

lobos became a complete clown, and he was a respectable boss in season 1. ghost in season 3 = ari gold in the final season of "entourage"...a shell of himself, and he's done a complete 180 since we first saw & liked him.

and i hate to sound misogynistic, but this is the result of female writing...just like "entourage".

ghost went from power to powerLESS! :noah:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I think we all can admit some of the things in this show are dumb:

- Ghost taking hours to track down Lobos, when James is athletic and Lobos only had a 5 second head start

- Tommy going to Holly's grave and leaving a ring full of his DNA

- Tommy and Holly yelling very loud, yet none of the neighbors complaining about them fighting

Overall I love the none, but it'd be funny if the show becomes completely over the top and it turns into Sons of Anarchy.
and can't swing his arms while running.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
lobos became a complete clown, and he was a respectable boss in season 1.

Exactly, breh. I halfway forgot Lobos was supposed to be a fukkin' ruthless drug kingpin the way they had him carrying on in this last episode.

I know he's supposed to be a fakkit, but they had him carrying on like some flaming fakkit you'd find in the Castro in San Francisco!

Wasn't he supposed to be a Wharton-educated drug kingpin? :dahell:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
They've got Ghost out here movin' like Shavoo in Next Day Air.

next-day-air-movie.jpg

:mjlol:

That's essentially what 50 and the writers of Power did. They took the Shavoo concept and made it more sophisticated! :ehh:

Funny movie!

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Y'all crying like some hoes just stop watching then, its not even a big deal and it just made for more entertainment in the end.
nikkaz really over analyzing everything....lol how do y'all nikkaz even enjoy tv? Yall nikkaz might as well go read a non fiction novel or something