Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I can live with it, it happened to Walking Dead too lol, although not as bad as this show tbf
Same with walking dead, turn the brain off and let the show do its thing. To analyze and try to go to deep with some of these shows is just a waste of time. I can forgive shytty writing if the show provides world class entertainment

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Ghost cant catch a break to save his life and the Kanaan problem he still doesn't know about which will fukk him up even more by the end of the season. What Lobos said to him about him being in that same spot with a grave waiting for him was some real shyt. At the end of the series I wouldn't be surprised if Ghost didn't make it out alive.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same with walking dead, turn the brain off and let the show do its thing. To analyze and try to go to deep with some of these shows is just a waste of time. I can forgive shytty writing if the show provides world class entertainment
Exactly, only problem with this show is there's no reason for the characters to do the stupid shyt they do sometimes, you can kinda rationalise it with walking dead since civilisation has fallen and people are desperate lol

I'll never forgive this tho

What were the writers thinking with that bullshyt :mjlol::russ:

Daps
Breaking up with her wasn't to keep her safe was it? Hope it was to give him more freedom to make his moves. Serbs aren't that stupid.

I still don't get the point in breaking up with Angela.

I know Tommy wants her gone cuz he can't trust Ghost to not choose her over him/the game. But why would Ghost do it? Ghost saw that she looked out for him with Ruiz. How would giving up his source in the feds be beneficial? With Lobos dead, the Serbs ain't even on their radar and Angela would be able to let him know if they ever turn up on their radar.

Killing Angela or breaking up with Angela doesn't help him with Milan at all. It just creates another potential enemy. And you can point out Ghost paying her rent as a reason she wouldn't go after him, but since when does a woman scorned act rationally?