Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Canada
This nikka Ghost retarded breh, how did he become a boss? :snoop:

As soon as I heard the phone ring, I'm not killiing Lobos in that spot.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This nikka Ghost retarded breh, how did he become a boss? :snoop:

As soon as I heard the phone ring, I'm not killiing Lobos in that spot.

His desperation to want to get out overpowered his common sense. Also letting Milan get that close to him humbled him and made him realize how much he has been slipping living in fairytale land.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
His desperation to want to get out overpowered his common sense. Also letting Milan get that close to him humbled him and made him realize how much he has been slipping living in fairytale land.

The thing is Kantos recommended Milan and his team to Ghost!

Ghost about to lose those clubs to Stern & Kantos.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The thing is Kantos recommended Milan and his team to Ghost!

Ghost about to lose those clubs to Stern & Kantos.

:ohhh:.....Hmm, but I don't think that Milan would let Ghost lose those clubs as it's vital for keeping Ghost's cover. Man, Ghost is caught between a rock and a hard place. I'm trying to figure out what other connect that he can tap into that would even help him form a counterattack. Ghost is at his weakest right now so it would be the perfect time for Kanan to attack but then again...:patrice:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That scene was very telling. Normally Ghost is several moves ahead of everybody. To find out he's been a puppet on a string to this Sebs leader definitely hurt his ego on top of him scrambling for answers. That was a serious blindside that I didn't see coming at all. That being said, Ghost is a smart man. He needs to just recollect himself and calmly plan his next attack and not get too hasty.
You could tell Tommy was low key happy that Ghost got caught slipping for once.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
You could tell Tommy was low key happy that Ghost kind of got caught slipping for once.

He definitely was. After him killing Holly and seeing Ghost and Angela about to have their happily ever after, he would've been pretty much all alone. Now that Ghost is in trouble, I think he feels that him and Ghost are now on the same playing field again with no distractions.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if it will be Ghost or Tasha who will tell Tommy about Holly being pregnant.

And with all this fukking, wouldnt shock me if Angie came up pregnant :patrice:
I think that's going to be next fukkery. I didn't watch but the radio was talking about it. Ghost left Angela?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

ghost should have just stayed with tasha and just smashed jumpoffs on the side. that wouldn't have fukked up shyt that bad at all in retrospect.