Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He had no choice....:mjcry: Ghost is in a sh!tty position now. He can't be "Ghost" now because he's pretty much exposed. I'm definitely curious to see what his next play will be. He's been out the game a little too long so he doesn't have any heavy hitters aside from Tommy.
He'll find another connect

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
"Power" has "jumped the shark". Show is getting worse and worse.

Why the fukk didn't the van driver see those big ass spike strips in the road in the middle of the day?
Pretty sure them rifle rds. would've chopped through Knox's vest.
Did they use miracle grow on Holly's burial site?
Ghost does all that sprinting to get outran by Lobos?
Ghost dumps Angie instead of using her to get intel? So breaking up with her a day after you were threatened is going to make Milan think he doesn't care about her anymore? She's too good to seek revenge? She's just gonan go away that easily?
Ghost invites his wife on a trip and carries separation papers with him?
A few seasons ago Momma 3LW said she wasn't entitled to shyt. Tasha was stealing bread in case Ghost skated on her and leave her broke. Now, she gets half?
If Milan is "Milan" why he care about the white club owner chick and what she's up to?

dawg... its not that we ALL DONT KNOW.. WE DONT CARE

its a tv show for goodness sake not a true story biopic... let your mind enjoy the damn shyt instead of always looking for shyt to nitpick..

looks like you're going into the show JUST TO find a reason to critique it.. its cool tho, but lets act like any show is meant to be perfect..

the show is successful for a reason.. im sure the millions of viewers can let all this shyt slide if it makes the show grow bigger

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was lowkey pissed when they didn't shoot lobos instantly. They were botching the entire operation arguing where the whole thing should've been done and done instantly. Ghost fukking up big time and tommy was the voice of reason for once. Ghost is going to have to kill angie or cut her off completely. He should get an apartment in the same building with angie and the kids and watch them while he makes it right with the serbs.

I wonder is he gonna have the serbs take out freddy caanon once he finds out he's alive from dre next episode?

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
This show starting to jump the shark now
hope they don't go empire-like w/ the writing :francis:

downfall when a series attracts an audience w/ a short attention span.....to keep it real it's going that breaking bad route w/ the unbelievable shyt BUT the same ones that'll start crying about Power was on that cac dikk in Breaking Bad :ufdup:

:sas2:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
dawg... its not that we ALL DONT KNOW.. WE DONT CARE

its a tv show for goodness sake not a true story biopic... let your mind enjoy the damn shyt instead of always looking for shyt to nitpick..

looks like you're going into the show JUST TO find a reason to critique it.. its cool tho, but lets act like any show is meant to be perfect..

the show is successful for a reason.. im sure the millions of viewers can let all this shyt slide if it makes the show grow bigger
As long as people are as critical as white shows I'm good with everyone's opinion.:yeshrug:

There's a lot and I mean a lot of bullshyt in Game of Thrones for example :usure:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
People seriously bytching about this episode and show!???:scust::dwillhuh:

Then :camby: this show is fire and everyone in real life says so. Only on the Coli.

:dwillhuh:

Are nikkas really in here bytching and talking about jumping the shark about some shyt they think is a possible plot direction :what:, with ABSOLUTELY no indicator that Lobos had a vest on.

Man. Some of u posters are straight garbage :mjlol:

these dummies think them leaving will affect the show.. 2 posters not watching the show wont dent the populrity ..dummies :mjlol:

nikkas wanna nitpick instead of enjoy black excellence out here

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hope they don't go empire-like w/ the writing :francis:

downfall when a series attracts an audience w/ a short attention span.....to keep it real it's going that breaking bad route w/ the unbelievable shyt BUT the same ones that'll start crying about Power was on that cac dikk in Breaking Bad :ufdup:

:sas2:
This is the truth. Breaking Bad is full of reaches and outrageous suspensions of belief on top of garbage filler episodes throughout, but dudes will say it's the best show ever.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Damn I never seen Ghost shook like that ever. When the Sebs leader started speaking that other language, and told him he knew he killed Lobos and that he'd be dead if he didn't do exactly what he said and that his organization wouldn't die with him, ghost was speechless. Looks like ghost finally met his match :francis:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Damn I never seen Ghost shook like that ever. When the Sebs leader started speaking that other language, and told him he knew he killed Lobos and that he'd be dead if he didn't do exactly what he said and that his organization wouldn't die with him, ghost was speechless. Looks like ghost finally met his match :francis:

That scene was very telling. Normally Ghost is several moves ahead of everybody. To find out he's been a puppet on a string to this Sebs leader definitely hurt his ego on top of him scrambling for answers. That was a serious blindside that I didn't see coming at all. That being said, Ghost is a smart man. He needs to just recollect himself and calmly plan his next attack and not get too hasty.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

that whole scene was shot beautifully.. LOVED IT

Ghost is gonna have to reach deep down and be GHOST LIKE HE'S NEVER BEEN BEFORE :wow:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
That scene was very telling. Normally Ghost is several moves ahead of everybody. To find out he's been a puppet on a string to this Sebs leader definitely hurt his ego on top of him scrambling for answers. That was a serious blindside that I didn't see coming at all. That being said, Ghost is a smart man. He needs to just recollect himself and calmly plan his next attack and not get too hasty.
Yeah his ego was definitely hurt. Alpha male meets an even bigger Alpha male :wow: