Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Power" has "jumped the shark". Show is getting worse and worse.

Why the fukk didn't the van driver see those big ass spike strips in the road in the middle of the day?
Pretty sure them rifle rds. would've chopped through Knox's vest.
Did they use miracle grow on Holly's burial site?
Ghost does all that sprinting to get outran by Lobos?
Ghost dumps Angie instead of using her to get intel? So breaking up with her a day after you were threatened is going to make Milan think he doesn't care about her anymore? She's too good to seek revenge? She's just gonan go away that easily?
Ghost invites his wife on a trip and carries separation papers with him?
A few seasons ago Momma 3LW said she wasn't entitled to shyt. Tasha was stealing bread in case Ghost skated on her and leave her broke. Now, she gets half?
If Milan is "Milan" why he care about the white club owner chick and what she's up to?
No lie, literally every single one of these popped into my head after each bit, the only one you didn't mention is Why didn't Greg get a quick headshot, some real lazy shyt in this episode lol, I mean it was still good but cracks are showing.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
DAWWWWG.. SEASON 4 IS GONNA BE LIIIIIIT

I CAN SEE IT.. THEY SET THIS shyt UP SOOOOO BEAUTIFULLLLY

The REAL Ghost is coming out soon.. like the raw OG GHOST, we gonna see this nikka gully up

COURNTNEY & 50 :blessed:

fuccin hell.....

they setting up villains man.... VILLAINS.. Kanan aint shyt next to Milan right now... lawwwwd :wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt I think Lobos dead but they will find the body and obviously Lobos man know Tommy was involved cause they other solider dead too He gonna be a problem for Tommy not ghost since they don't know they back together yet Lobos was still trying to get Tommy to turn on ghost when they was walking him to his grave site

Lobos , Kanon and Milan is overkill

I think ghost gonna get it from all angles tho pause

Kanon going after his son

Feds going after his drug empire

Kantos /Stern /Hotel bytch/Owners across from Virbatum club who we met early in the season. I see somebody taking his clubs over his head gonna be to much in the drug game again ...he ain't gonna be able to have one foot in one foot out cause Milan pulling the strings and gonna expect the trap to do numbers like it use too ...no more tweets for u Jamie
full

Milan extorting him and going after his loved ones

Rest of his problems dead Lobos /Jamaicans it'll be goofy to see all these different gangs going after Ghost and seeing him outsmart em all
You right, Kanan, Serbians, Lobos's Men, Jermaicans, Stern and a Scorned Agent not to mention his wife and kids hating him...ridiculous lol

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not reading through the thread but this dude just saved your life and you show him gratitude by telling him to not follow you any more :beli:

In Angelas guts....raw.....

every.
Single.
Episode.
:to:

Lobos and his homo trolling :scust:

Well we all knew Knox time was coming

When its Ghost business, Tasha is all down for the cause no matter how mad it makes her. When its James St Patrick she cant stand to be around

:ohhh: Knox didnt die

All that bickering and he gets away :beli:

Tasha and her chocolate goodness :noah:

Looked dead at Tasha and told Angie he loved her. Cold blooded

He went to Holly's grave cmon son :snoop:

Im glad the serbians got dirt on him. His ungratefulness has caught up to him, also gonna be great when he kills them :demonic:

How cute Angela sounded when he got home, how happy she felt when he got there, and he crushes her hopes and dreams. Damn near couldnt bring himself to break up with her

Last edited:
Daps
They have no idea how long it takes to track the phone and find the location. They also had to worry about the possibility of being tracked by the worm (Mike) using his goons or the feds. They had a lack of knowledge of the situation and that's why it played like that.

So they have no idea how long a cell track takes or if the dirty fed is following them so they think it's prudent to bicker by the grave side and waste time instead of just putting a bullet in his head and getting out of there asap?:comeon:

Really, the whole ploy to make Lobos' body disappear seems like a lot of risk for not much reward. The feds blamed the jailhouse stabbing on the Jiminez brothers why wouldn't they blame his murder during transport on them especially since the only reason he was being transported was cuz he was supposed to snitch on the Jiminez brothers (at least that's what the clean cops think)? Hugo is a problem with or without Lobos' body being found. They have to come up with a reason why Lobos is dead/missing but Tommy is not...if they explained how they were gonna do that, I must've missed it

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
At first I hated Tasha, especially how she wanted Ghost to stay a drug dealer instead of bettering himself (such a red flag) but, she's growing on me. She's the kinda chick you build with, it just would be perfect if she had the mindset to know drug dealing is not a long term thing, instead they made her character myopic. Outside of that, she's a good chick.
:mjlol: No

The chick touching herself in front of your employee is someone to build with :deadmanny: