Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I didn't like this episode as much to be honest, it didn't have the good build up that the last one did.

The scenes with Lobos were good, though. But this show will be straight :trash: status if lobos didn't die from those gunshots.

Does Angie really love Jamie that much, or is she upset that she risked her career for him and he's leaving her?

:jawalrus:

Writing is way to suspect.. Show won't last five seasons

Knew the security was crooked weeks ago

Saw the Angie/Ghost break up coming from a mile away

Tommy/Ghost back together

:patrice:....

Now Kanan will try and play on the family vulnerability between Riq and Tasha

This show is a combination of :manny::gladbron::patrice::martin::what: all in one

Ghost doesn't want it with Milan's shooters. :wow:

A few other thoughts:

1) Lobos' main shooter had the planning meeting with Tommy in attendance. If Tommy is still breathing, Lobos' shooter is going to piece together the puzzle. Tommy isn't done with Lobos' people yet.

2) Wasn't Lobos supposed to be wearing a bullet-proof vest during transport? Are we sure he's actually dead? :francis: Knox had the vest on and lived. All the people who died in the breakout scene took headshots. Ghost shot Lobos in the chest, not the head. He should have finished the job with a headshot.

If this nikka Lobos shows back up, I may be done with this series. :shaq2:

@Millions

Yeah mane.. It's all over the place and still very predictable

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
"Power" has "jumped the shark". Show is getting worse and worse.

Why the fukk didn't the van driver see those big ass spike strips in the road in the middle of the day?
Pretty sure them rifle rds. would've chopped through Knox's vest.
Did they use miracle grow on Holly's burial site?
Ghost does all that sprinting to get outran by Lobos?
Ghost dumps Angie instead of using her to get intel? So breaking up with her a day after you were threatened is going to make Milan think he doesn't care about her anymore? She's too good to seek revenge? She's just gonan go away that easily?
Ghost invites his wife on a trip and carries separation papers with him?
A few seasons ago Momma 3LW said she wasn't entitled to shyt. Tasha was stealing bread in case Ghost skated on her and leave her broke. Now, she gets half?
If Milan is "Milan" why he care about the white club owner chick and what she's up to?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Wait, who is Milan?

And Tasha is a fukking G, no way I'd handle this whole ghost/Angie fukkery the way she has.

Ghost bout to have Angie gunning for him as well as the whole DEA.

Damn, that breakup tho. Don't cry Angie :mjcry:

Edit: forgot about kanan bytch ass.

They need to drop all four remaining episodes.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Ghost doesn't want it with Milan's shooters. :wow:

A few other thoughts:

1) Lobos' main shooter had the planning meeting with Tommy in attendance. If Tommy is still breathing, Lobos' shooter is going to piece together the puzzle. Tommy isn't done with Lobos' people yet.

2) Wasn't Lobos supposed to be wearing a bullet-proof vest during transport? Are we sure he's actually dead? :francis: Knox had the vest on and lived. All the people who died in the breakout scene took headshots. Ghost shot Lobos in the chest, not the head. He should have finished the job with a headshot.

If this nikka Lobos shows back up, I may be done with this series. :shaq2:

@Millions
Good point bout Lobos right hand man and I can't remember but did they say he would have on a vest ? And if so he def ain't dead I was wondering why both Greg and Lobos ain't take head shots

That'll be a overkill tho Milan the new threat but Lobos people gone kill Tommy I think

10:31

Superstar
Daps
"Power" has "jumped the shark". Show is getting worse and worse.

Why the fukk didn't the van driver see those big ass spike strips in the road in the middle of the day?
Pretty sure them rifle rds. would've chopped through Knox's vest.
Did they use miracle grow on Holly's burial site?
Ghost does all that sprinting to get outran by Lobos?
Ghost dumps Angie instead of using her to get intel? So breaking up with her a day after you were threatened is going to make Milan think he doesn't care about her anymore? She's too good to seek revenge? She's just gonan go away that easily?
Ghost invites his wife on a trip and carries separation papers with him?
A few seasons ago Momma 3LW said she wasn't entitled to shyt. Tasha was stealing bread in case Ghost skated on her and leave her broke. Now, she gets half?
If Milan is "Milan" why he care about the white club owner chick and what she's up to?

Yeah...... nikkas was kind of getting at me for making those observations last week but with each episode it becomes undeniable.. Show is fun because it's something to watch but they've got pay more attention to detail

Lobos ain't dead

Just like Kanan wasn't dead in last year's finale

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Good point bout Lobos right hand man and I can't remember but did they say he would have on a vest ? And if so he def ain't dead I was wondering why both Greg and Lobos ain't take head shots

That'll be a overkill tho Milan the new threat but Lobos people gone kill Tommy I think

Given the fact that Lobos anticipated a firefight, I'd be surprised if he didn't have a vest.

He had two tracking devices on him and a phone hidden away. Not having a vest would be terrible writing.

Ghost and Tommy had so many opportunities to put one in his dome, but he ends up getting shot in the chest and left out in the open. Had they tossed him in the makeshift grave, shot him and then covered him in dirt, I'd think he's dead.

I suspect in the next 2-3 episodes, Mike is going to track that last location of that phone and find that Lobos is nowhere to be found.