Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh, it was a really weak ending for Lobos. He probably had on a vest.

He's been a focal point for the majority of the show. Holly had a more dramatic ending compared to Lobos!
looked like they shot him in the throat

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Power" has "jumped the shark". Show is getting worse and worse.

Why the fukk didn't the van driver see those big ass spike strips in the road in the middle of the day?
Pretty sure them rifle rds. would've chopped through Knox's vest.
Did they use miracle grow on Holly's burial site?
Ghost does all that sprinting to get outran by Lobos?
Ghost dumps Angie instead of using her to get intel? So breaking up with her a day after you were threatened is going to make Milan think he doesn't care about her anymore? She's too good to seek revenge? She's just gonan go away that easily?
Ghost invites his wife on a trip and carries separation papers with him?
A few seasons ago Momma 3LW said she wasn't entitled to shyt. Tasha was stealing bread in case Ghost skated on her and leave her broke. Now, she gets half?

If Milan is "Milan" why he care about the white club owner chick and what she's up to?
smh

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Breh, it was a really weak ending for Lobos. He probably had on a vest.

He's been a focal point for the majority of the show. Holly had a more dramatic ending compared to Lobos!
All these people cant be gettin shot and surviving to make a good show. I already dont like the way that they let Greg survive when Tommy coulda easily finished him off

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
looked like they shot him in the throat

Naw, breh

242x73o.jpg

Then, they didn't even bury him. Smh.

He may have not been rockin' a vest. But, it's still a sloppy ass way to kill such a high-profile person the FEDs are trying to throw the book at.

They took greater care to get rid of Holly than they did Lobos!

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
That 100 G don't go in his pocket. They made it a point to reference his finances not being the same this season. That's not by accident.
Because he was a major supplier of course the money ain't the same. Doesn't mean he's "broke" or not sitting on Millions.? Didn't somebody say Tommy had 42m's? You don't think Ghost has triple that?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Because he was a major supplier of course the money ain't the same. Doesn't mean he's "broke" or not sitting on Millions.? Didn't somebody say Tommy had 42m's? You don't think Ghost has triple that?

Oh I'm not saying he's broke, just that I'm not sure he can just give someone a few million. Who said Tommy had 42 mill?

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
All these people cant be gettin shot and surviving to make a good show. I already dont like the way that they let Greg survive when Tommy coulda easily finished him off
Real shyt I think Lobos dead but they will find the body and obviously Lobos man know Tommy was involved cause they other solider dead too He gonna be a problem for Tommy not ghost since they don't know they back together yet Lobos was still trying to get Tommy to turn on ghost when they was walking him to his grave site

Lobos , Kanon and Milan is overkill

I think ghost gonna get it from all angles tho pause

Kanon going after his son

Feds going after his drug empire

Kantos /Stern /Hotel bytch/Owners across from Virbatum club who we met early in the season. I see somebody taking his clubs over his head gonna be to much in the drug game again ...he ain't gonna be able to have one foot in one foot out cause Milan pulling the strings and gonna expect the trap to do numbers like it use too ...no more tweets for u Jamie
full

Milan extorting him and going after his loved ones

Rest of his problems dead Lobos /Jamaicans it'll be goofy to see all these different gangs going after Ghost and seeing him outsmart em all