Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I don't think she turns on him but women's scorn is some shyt so who knows but he got problems from all angles don't see no way out for Ghost but death or jail

Angie losing ghost will def clear her mind tho and that's bad for him and Mike sandolvol

She said to him in the preview something bout getting the needle for something she knew nothing bout so he might tell her the truth bout being extorted next week And Lobos etc

I could see Tasha flipping before I could see Angie flipping honestly if she's good money wise

She signed them papers quick and was like I'll take half lol Angie was crying like a baby when ghost left her tho

She signed them papers becuz she know Angela got Ghost nose wide open. It's over with Tasha and Ghost and that's just her accepting it and preparing herself to move on.

Tasha gonna always be linked to Ghost through their kids so she won't look to hurt him. But like you said the scorn of Angela if her and Ghost are really through is gonna know no bounds becuz they don't have that same bond that holds them together if the spark they had runs out.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
One thing tho like Tommy said ghost only weakness is Angie shouldn't it be his kids ?

I mean writing wise he only heard picked them over Angie when his youngest almost choked on that dolphin thing or whatever it was

Then he still went back that's probably my only complaint Bout the writing Tasha and ghost kids feel like afterthoughts compared to his bond with Tommy or Angela for example

On sopranos we KNEW Tony loved AJ and Meadow on the Shield we knew Vic loved his kids etc the writing was strong for those relationships

Right now shyt since he left Tasha I feel like ghost regret knocking up Tasha and having kids he wish Angie had his kids

Cause we don't feel that bond

Same with when he killed Rolla scene would've been stronger had we knew or scene they history

Power is great but the writing not perfect in some aspects his kids need bigger roles but I think it's to late

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One thing tho like Tommy said ghost only weakness is Angie shouldn't it be his kids ?

I mean writing wise he only heard picked them over Angie when his youngest almost choked on that dolphin thing or whatever it was

Then he still went back that's probably my only complaint Bout the writing Tasha and ghost kids feel like afterthoughts compared to his bond with Tommy or Angela for example

On sopranos we KNEW Tony loved AJ and Meadow on the Shield we knew Vic loved his kids etc the writing was strong for those relationships

Right now shyt since he left Tasha I feel like ghost regret knocking up Tasha and having kids he wish Angie had his kids

Cause we don't feel that bond

Same with when he killed Rolla scene would've been stronger had we knew or scene they history

Power is great but the writing not perfect in some aspects his kids need bigger roles but I think it's to late

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She signed them papers becuz she know Angela got Ghost nose wide open. It's over with Tasha and Ghost and that's just her accepting it and preparing herself to move on.

Tasha gonna always be linked to Ghost through their kids so she won't look to hurt him. But like you said the scorn of Angela if her and Ghost are really through is gonna know no bounds becuz they don't have that same bond that holds them together if the spark they had runs out.
Long as Tasha straight financially I don't think she care if he around or not

Of course she want him to be a father but still she don't love that man

Tasha and they kids benefits from what he does that's all

Angie truly down for ghost & Jamie and he don't even know it lol

Ghost will tell her the truth after she let him know they think she the rat ...somehow I think they'll get Lobos man to turn on Mike by tipping them off or mike just gonna end up dead

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Angie can't flip on Ghost.
She would be in more trouble if she did.

For the little time he was at her place, he sat up shop. He weaved a small but powerful web of his presence as Ghost being there. Me and my coworker said Greg might back off now when he finds out that she aint fukking with Ghost anymore.

It's just fukked up how they ended and it can go any which a way now.
As a woman and as much as I hated Angie for the way she moved in Season 2 it was crushing to see her go through that but we knew it was coming

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Angie can't flip on Ghost.
She would be in more trouble if she did.

For the little time he was at her place, he sat up shop. He weaved a small but powerful web of his presence as Ghost being there. Me and my coworker said Greg might back off now when he finds out that she aint fukking with Ghost anymore.

It's just fukked up how they ended and it can go any which a way now.
As a woman and as much as I hated Angie for the way she moved in Season 2 it was crushing to see her go through that but we knew it was coming
U really think they over tho bae ? :patrice: idk

Ghost and Angie be on some shyt

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
U really think they over tho bae ? :patrice: idk
Yeah for right now until Ghost can get a handle on the situation. If he know it's something he can control and work underneath the radar with Milan, he may creep back. But real talk Angie shouldnt take him back. He ripped that girls heart out of her chest. She too hurt to be scorned. I just see her being quiet now and getting her ducks in a row like Kanan :sas2:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Angie cant snitch on Ghost because he paid her rent with a check. If he go down she going down too.
giphy.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
So if Ghost really breaks it off with Angie will Angie devote all her time to putting Ghost away? Will she give valuable information about James St. Patrick to Knox, Saxe or anyone else who wants to know?

Becuz it's over between Ghost and Tasha right? And we know she won't go blabbing any of his illegal business out there. She's handled herself very maturely this season. And I wouldn't have blamed her if she acted immaturely in some situations this season.

Wouldn't be wise to snitch on Ghost for Angie's sake, she'd be in just as much hot water.

I think Ghost & Tasha will still work together in some capacity.