Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
All these people cant be gettin shot and surviving to make a good show. I already dont like the way that they let Greg survive when Tommy coulda easily finished him off
Real shyt I think Lobos dead but they will find the body and obviously Lobos man know Tommy was involved cause they other solider dead too He gonna be a problem for Tommy not ghost since they don't know they back together yet Lobos was still trying to get Tommy to turn on ghost when they was walking him to his grave site

Lobos , Kanon and Milan is overkill

I think ghost gonna get it from all angles tho pause

Kanon going after his son

Feds going after his drug empire

Kantos /Stern /Hotel bytch/Owners across from Virbatum club who we met early in the season. I see somebody taking his clubs over his head gonna be to much in the drug game again ...he ain't gonna be able to have one foot in one foot out cause Milan pulling the strings and gonna expect the trap to do numbers like it use too ...no more tweets for u Jamie
full

Milan extorting him and going after his loved ones

Rest of his problems dead Lobos /Jamaicans it'll be goofy to see all these different gangs going after Ghost and seeing him outsmart em all

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naw, breh

242x73o.jpg

Then, they didn't even bury him. Smh.

He may have not been rockin' a vest. But, it's still a sloppy ass way to kill such a high-profile person the FEDs are trying to throw the book at.

They took greater care to get rid of Holly than they did Lobos!

The inside cop definitely gonna find Lobos using those cell towers, don't forget about that part! Lobos Lives!
Naw Bruh they had to shoot his ass and get the fukk low cause they could still track the cell phone so the boys could've pulled up easily when trying to get rid of the body

If he ain't run they would've bodied him and buried him as planned

Ain't nobody know holly was missing or dead they could plan it out wit no panic...they handled Lobos situation on instinct cause he ran and the cell phone imo

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Naw Bruh they had to shoot his ass and get the fukk low cause they could still track the cell phone so the boys could've pulled up easily when trying to get rid of the body

If he ain't run they would've bodied him and buried him as planned

Ain't nobody know holly was missing or dead they could plan it out wit no panic...they handled Lobos situation on instinct cause he ran and the cell phone imo
They smashed the phone and chased him from light to dark and nobody showed up. If they didn't have time to carry and bury the body, then chances are Lobos people got there in time to save him... if he wasn't vested up..

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They smashed the phone and chased him from light to dark and nobody showed up. If they didn't have time to carry and bury the body, then chances are Lobos people got there in time to save him... if he wasn't vested up..
Yea they did destroy the phone but I still think the phone and him running obvious made ghost panic cause he wanted to end this part of his life ...

Ghost won't thinking straight and it's how Lobos got away anyway he was arguin with Tommy

Ghost had a clear mind when dumping holly body

He was just ready to end Lobos and get the fukk low

I know if your phone off they can't trace it but can they trace last whereabouts ? Before they smashed the joint

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shyt feel like Breaking Bad forreal....once they get out of shyt, they get into more shyt :mindblown:
Angie crying took me back to all the women hearts I broke over the years :wow: :mjcry:
At least that DA doesn't have to worry about Lobos anymore
He gotta worry bout Lobos right hand man tho so does Tommy

They threatened Mike and his daughter if shyt didn't go right

I could see Tommy and Mike ending up dead hell Tommy getting his ass beat in da previews all bloody and shyt

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Yea they did destroy the phone but I still think the phone and him running obvious made ghost panic cause he wanted to end this part of his life ...

Ghost won't thinking straight and it's how Lobos got away anyway he was arguin with Tommy

Ghost had a clear mind when dumping holly body

He was just ready to end Lobos and get the fukk low

I know if your phone off they can't trace it but can they trace last whereabouts ? Before they smashed the joint
yeah, the last ping will be traced.

thinking straight or not Ghost should've ran him down with ease.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yeah, the last ping will be traced.

thinking straight or not Ghost should've ran him down with ease.
So if so of course they gone try and end it quick ...and get low since it took all day and night to find him anyway after he ran

Ain't no telling how long it takes for the boys to trace the call and ain't no telling how far ghost and Tommy took Lobos to kill him

its still a TV show my nig so yea shyt has its flaws

My biggest flaw on the series is that it feels rushed and we dont know ghost kids ..

Especially since this is supposed to be our The Sopranos

Show still great tho and the best thing on TV right now

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Real shyt I think Lobos dead but they will find the body and obviously Lobos man know Tommy was involved cause they other solider dead too He gonna be a problem for Tommy not ghost since they don't know they back together yet Lobos was still trying to get Tommy to turn on ghost when they was walking him to his grave site

Lobos , Kanon and Milan is overkill

I think ghost gonna get it from all angles tho pause

Kanon going after his son

Feds going after his drug empire

Kantos /Stern /Hotel bytch/Owners across from Virbatum club who we met early in the season. I see somebody taking his clubs over his head gonna be to much in the drug game again ...he ain't gonna be able to have one foot in one foot out cause Milan pulling the strings and gonna expect the trap to do numbers like it use too ...no more tweets for u Jamie
full

Milan extorting him and going after his loved ones

Rest of his problems dead Lobos /Jamaicans it'll be goofy to see all these different gangs going after Ghost and seeing him outsmart em all

That's why I think Ghost gonna have to take a major L somewhere. Losing a loved one or taking a bullet and surviving. It's no way he can get through all this shyt unscathed.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's why I think Ghost gonna have to take a major L somewhere. Losing a loved one or taking a bullet and surviving. It's no way he can get through all this shyt unscathed.
Exactly my nikka I said that last week he taken to many Wins even Avon , Marlo , Tony soprano took Ls ....I think Tareek gonna get killed , so will Tommy and he gonna flip on the Serbian dude and become an criminal informant to save the rest of his family life and put away the Serbians

He will lose his family cause Tasha will blame him and get low to save the rest of they kids

And Angie gone leave him next time cause she will choose her freedom and her career ...ghost will tell her the truth to save her career she said to him in the preview u gonna let me get the needle for something I didn't know bout so ghost gonna try and save her ...he can't kill all them Serbs he don't no bout he gonna snitch

Ghost gets him and his family protected but still loses Angie he has the clubs and the straight life but no women, family, friend to share it with in the end

I could also see him getting hit and nearly dying to end this season