Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I didn't like this episode as much to be honest, it didn't have the good build up that the last one did.

The scenes with Lobos were good, though. But this show will be straight :trash: status if lobos didn't die from those gunshots.

Does Angie really love Jamie that much, or is she upset that she risked her career for him and he's leaving her?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Another great fukking episode

Great illustration on how the game don't give a fukk about you. Only a few have great runs, make it out and go legit. The others, eventually, all get their name mixed all up wit bad news.

Feds, kanaan, Serbs, Lobos crew, maybe the Jamaicans, eventually a scorned Angela ..Some much heat:wow:

This nikka gotta die or get locked up
Maybe I was tired last night wh3n I saw it, but I wasn't feeling it

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Ghost doesn't want it with Milan's shooters. :wow:

A few other thoughts:

1) Lobos' main shooter had the planning meeting with Tommy in attendance. If Tommy is still breathing, Lobos' shooter is going to piece together the puzzle. Tommy isn't done with Lobos' people yet.

2) Wasn't Lobos supposed to be wearing a bullet-proof vest during transport? Are we sure he's actually dead? :francis: Knox had the vest on and lived. All the people who died in the breakout scene took headshots. Ghost shot Lobos in the chest, not the head. He should have finished the job with a headshot.

If this nikka Lobos shows back up, I may be done with this series. :shaq2:

@Millions

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Thought the episode was great, had a lot of points to build on and pretty much revitalized the story line

Somebody need to take ghost in the back and give him a course on how to kill someone

As tommy was talking to ghost about dumping Angela I wanted to put a :troll: on his face and a :mjcry: on ghost face (:krs:) when he was coming to the realization tommy was right

Ghost got a new enemy who could be even worst than lobos cause he done spent months just following and studying ghost.

Can I get tasha number :mjcry: