Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Only if she really accepts the fact that Ghost is a criminal.

She needs to understand that's the kinda man he is. He gonna always be dirty. Even if he gets clean, he gonna still have his past haunting him. So far Angie has had problems with that.
She showed signs and chose him over her career with the snitching situation. Sacrificed her career, integrity, and future to keep him out of prison. And this at a time where he hadn't even fully comitted to her (prior to the separation agreement) she would go all out for him if he showed he was down 100%. She's miles ahead of Tasha as a partner. Miles.

She takes her job extremely seriously, and did that shyt to Ruiz while knowing full well on that she could have been being recorded. And still went thru with it. That's dedication.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Last week and this week proved that Angie love ghost more than Tasha

Hell all last season lol

What type bytch want u selling drugs if u can go legit Tasha just badder so :manny:

Angie got that real love that ending with her crying :mjcry:

Plus Tasha was trying fukk on Dwade early which get forgotten bout Tasha a rider with bird qualities

Can't be mad he choose Angie that's y nikka wanted to bust in her apartment hearing her cry when he broke up with her
The Earth 2 D-Wade shyt frustrates me. She was showing out for him in the backseat before Angela even came in the picture.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
bbbbbut shes a loyal ride or die cuz she helps him commit crimes:gladbron: *ignores the fact that she doesnt support his goals to live a clean life*- certain people
Tasha love what being with ghost brought her so yea she gonna hold Ghost down a lot of birds been ride or dies she is smart tho so she not useless ...

But Angie truly love him for him and they got the same dream future together

Ghost probably wish he never got her pregnant tho

Son love Angie more than anything like Tommy said

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
She ain't without flaws but I fukk with her

Tasha love ghost

Angie love Jamie

Pick or choose

Tasha gonna hop back on Bruh dikk once she find out he moving weight again
Angela loves both. She showed that. If not then she would have never helped stay out of prison. Tasha doesn't even know Jamie. She only knows Ghost.

Look at the way Angela was begging him to tell the truth. You just know had he kept it 100. She would have said "then we'll go thru it together" facts.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She showed signs and chose him over her career with the snitching situation. Sacrificed her career, integrity, and future to keep him out of prison. And this at a time where he hadn't even fully comitted to her (prior to the separation agreement) she would go all out for him if he showed he was down 100%. She's miles ahead of Tasha as a partner. Miles.

She takes her job extremely seriously, and did that shyt to Ruiz while knowing full well on that she could have been being recorded. And still went thru with it. That's dedication.
Real shyt ghost low key just made another problem cause she gonna be more focused and like Bruh said scorned

Only if she really accepts the fact that Ghost is a criminal.

She needs to understand that's the kinda man he is. He gonna always be dirty. Even if he gets clean, he gonna still have his past haunting him. So far Angie has had problems with that.
Mane I swear on that last scene I don't think she would've left him if he told her the truth :mjcry:

And we forgetting Jamie is on social media now ? How he supposed to move weight low key plus be the face of his clubs mane she gone be brazy can't wait to see how they tie all of this up

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Angela loves both. She showed that. If not then she would have never helped stay out of prison. Tasha doesn't even know Jamie. She only knows Ghost.

Look at the way Angela was begging him to tell the truth. You just know had he kept it 100. She would have said "then we'll go thru it together" facts.
Lol I just posted that real shyt tho Angie the true rider she just da side piece and ain't as bad as Tasha so nikkas hate her

But ghost ain't wrong for loving her and leaving Tasha for her

She the one

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Earth 2 D-Wade shyt frustrates me. She was showing out for him in the backseat before Angela even came in the picture.
Yep bytch a fiend for attention she got mad ghost was paying more attention than truth so she had to prove she still had it with the driver :francis:

Tasha and Angie roles showed be switched between wifey and side piece

Tasha a good mom tho no doubt

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I remember that. But men and women cheat all the time.

Angela on the other hand filed a false sexual harassment suit against Greg. Other than physical harm that's the worst thing a woman can do to a man imo. She also saw Ghost texting his daughter, seen how they're relationship was affecting his kids and showed absolutely no remorse.

I do believe Angie loves Jamie but Tasha did love him before hand. If Ghost would have got out the game the same way he did but got out of the affair with Angie in early season 2 before the Miami trip Tasha and Ghost would still be together and Tasha would have no choice but to accept Ghost washing his hands of the dope game.
She ain't perfect but she perfect for who ghost wants to be that's the point of him leaving his family for her

Now that he back in the game and his family at risk expect him to get back with Tasha

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Lol I just posted that real shyt tho Angie the true rider she just da side piece and ain't as bad as Tasha so nikkas hate her

But ghost ain't wrong for loving her and leaving Tasha for her

She the one

So if Ghost really breaks it off with Angie will Angie devote all her time to putting Ghost away? Will she give valuable information about James St. Patrick to Knox, Saxe or anyone else who wants to know?

Becuz it's over between Ghost and Tasha right? And we know she won't go blabbing any of his illegal business out there. She's handled herself very maturely this season. And I wouldn't have blamed her if she acted immaturely in some situations this season.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So if Ghost really breaks it off with Angie will Angie devote all her time to putting Ghost away? Will she give valuable information about James St. Patrick to Knox, Saxe or anyone else who wants to know?

Becuz it's over between Ghost and Tasha right? And we know she won't go blabbing any of his illegal business out there. She's handled herself very maturely this season. And I wouldn't have blamed her if she acted immaturely in some situations this season.
I don't think she turns on him but women's scorn is some shyt so who knows but he got problems from all angles don't see no way out for Ghost but death or jail

Angie losing ghost will def clear her mind tho and that's bad for him and Mike sandolvol

She said to him in the preview something bout getting the needle for something she knew nothing bout so he might tell her the truth bout being extorted next week And Lobos etc

I could see Tasha flipping before I could see Angie flipping honestly if she's good money wise

She signed them papers quick and was like I'll take half lol Angie was crying like a baby when ghost left her tho