Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Lobos running into the woods reminded me of the Pine Barrens episode of the Sopranos

:lolbron:

maxresdefault.jpg
Facts lol I said that to myself during that scene

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last week and this week proved that Angie love ghost more than Tasha

Hell all last season lol

What type bytch want u selling drugs if u can go legit Tasha just badder so :manny:

Angie got that real love that ending with her crying :mjcry:

Plus Tasha was trying fukk on Dwade early which get forgotten bout Tasha a rider with bird qualities

Can't be mad he choose Angie that's y nikka wanted to bust in her apartment hearing her cry when he broke up with her

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

Hell all last season lol

What type bytch want u selling drugs if u can go legit Tasha just badder so :manny:

Plus Tasha was trying fukk on Dwade early which get forgotten bout Tasha a rider with bird qualities

Can't be mad he choose Angie that's y nikka wanted to bust in her apartment hearing her cry when he broke up with her
bbbbbut shes a loyal ride or die cuz she helps him commit crimes:gladbron: *ignores the fact that she doesnt support his goals to live a clean life*- certain people

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

Hell all last season lol

I remember that. But men and women cheat all the time.

Angela on the other hand filed a false sexual harassment suit against Greg. Other than physical harm that's the worst thing a woman can do to a man imo. She also saw Ghost texting his daughter, seen how they're relationship was affecting his kids and showed absolutely no remorse.

I do believe Angie loves Jamie but Tasha did love him before hand. If Ghost would have got out the game the same way he did but got out of the affair with Angie in early season 2 before the Miami trip Tasha and Ghost would still be together and Tasha would have no choice but to accept Ghost washing his hands of the dope game.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm trying figure out how they gonna get from up under Milan extortion tho son seem way more ruthless than Lobos and they don't know anything bout him

Lobos ain't never seen Tareek :damn:

Ghost moving weight gone send him to jail

Angie no longer on his team either

I just don't see no good ending for Bruh or Tommy

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
She's perfect for him in the long term.

If not for Angela Ghost is in prison for life right now. Easily.

Only if she really accepts the fact that Ghost is a criminal.

She needs to understand that's the kinda man he is. He gonna always be dirty. Even if he gets clean, he gonna still have his past haunting him. So far Angie has had problems with that.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
he was stalking her outside of work:what:

They agreed to work together to find evidence on Ghost and the next morning before he even got to work she filed sexual harassment on him. He showed up when she was taking the trash out after that swearing that he would take her and Ghost down.