Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
At first I hated Tasha, especially how she wanted Ghost to stay a drug dealer instead of bettering himself (such a red flag) but, she's growing on me. She's the kinda chick you build with, it just would be perfect if she had the mindset to know drug dealing is not a long term thing, instead they made her character myopic. Outside of that, she's a good chick.

Yeah Tasha was holding it down for him at the hotel.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Yeah Tasha was holding it down for him at the hotel.
Seems like she loves to hold it down when crime is involved:mjpls: now she's an accomplice
2792ea7af31c58e9c542ab5810a0c810.png

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
She looks worse and worse each episode, yet cats in here keep on :cape:

Her sex appeal is gone to me, I'm tired of seeing her and ghost fukk.....

Now Tasha has a bang body

My attraction to Angela is gone. Plus, the only thing she had going for her is being Ghost's long lost love but, she aint good for him long term. They different people now.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I think Greg notices something is off or wrong with Mike but it's not clicking that he's the Lobos rat.

I also didn't see Dean the security guy being Milan. I thought that reveal was good and had me like :ohhh:. They knew the combo to the safe and they made Ghost stand down.

I also liked the way the Lobos jail break was shot, for a second I thought I was watch Die Hard With A Vengeance or something.

I think Lobos message to Ghost about guys like them meeting violent deaths was prophetic when deep in the game like them it's only 2 ways out death or the penitentiary.

Tasha is to be commended for the way she handle herself when Ghost was talking to Angie on the phone in the hotel. Seemed like Ghost was trying to fukk with Tasha too. I don't know how many women would have did what Tasha did in that situation.

Great episode and the preview for next week looks good too.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Great episode

Like all season the action scenes tonight's ep being the Lobos escape was shot like an action move ...those head shots :whew:

Ghost was moving dumb all episode Tommy even tho he hurting was legit thinking when ghost was bouta kill him with the cell phone right there then we see Mike trying get the phone tracked right after ...

Tommy only mistake is not putting one in Greg head

And Greg and Angie def gonna get together and put two and two together bout Mike being the rat ....with no distraction her head really gonna be in the game and that ain't good for Ghost return to da drug game all work no play will make her a better fed .

The security reveal was great and he gonna be a problem

It's brazy how Angie name being mentioned by the security Serb drew more a reaction than his kids smh even Tommy said Angela was his weak spot

nikka told Angie he loved her in front of his baby mama and wife :damn:

Btw TASHA a rider

That ending was powerful :mjcry: that's real love Angie a good women and they truly in love but knowing he had to do that to someone who legit love u n u love cause u being forced to move work again or everything u love and hold close including her will be a target :whew: great writing great scene ...nikka ghost was crying thru the door lol

He really do love shorty more than anything or anyone

Ep showed its no way out the game for ghost to many loose ends he did to much to become king he can't just get out Kanon still lurking as well and them Jamaicans and Lobos right hand

He got a target on his and his family back all while getting back into the drug game by force and gotta try to stay low key cause he move drugs but the hotel bytch want his face out there on social media lol he fukked from all sides

Ghost gonna die or gotta jail in the end

y'all think he gets back with Tasha ?

Lobos right hand might kill Tommy

Next week looks good Kanon back so I expect him and dre to start to put they plan with Tareek in play