Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Milan is more ruthless than Lobos idk if y'all remember in the 2nd season Ghost ain't really wanna work with them cause he a savage ass dude..said he eats people literally..crazy how he infiltrated and how he knew it was ghost that cleaned house in season 2..shyt about to get dumb real lol

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
She looks worse and worse each episode, yet cats in here keep on :cape:

Her sex appeal is gone to me, I'm tired of seeing her and ghost fukk.....

Now Tasha has a bang body
yeah I'll definitely knock down Tasha :takedat:

the love scenes between ghost and Angela are played especially the one from this episode "imma break something " :comeon:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Another great fukking episode

Great illustration on how the game don't give a fukk about you. Only a few have great runs, make it out and go legit. The others, eventually, all get their name mixed all up wit bad news.

Feds, kanaan, Serbs, Lobos crew, maybe the Jamaicans, eventually a scorned Angela ..Some much heat:wow:

This nikka gotta die or get locked up

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
At first I hated Tasha, especially how she wanted Ghost to stay a drug dealer instead of bettering himself (such a red flag) but, she's growing on me. She's the kinda chick you build with, it just would be perfect if she had the mindset to know drug dealing is not a long term thing, instead they made her character myopic. Outside of that, she's a good chick.