Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
looking at the previews for next week

-tasha and angela bout to fight

- kanon setting dre up probably tell him he bout to kill his daughter since thats his weak spot to get at ghost

- TARIQ buck up to ghost making him grab him up setting up tariq teaming up with kanon and dre

- tommy getting fucc up by the russians on coke

looks like a pretty good episode next week :ehh:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I really don't want Ghost/Tasha to get back together.
They aren't. It just means ghost is willing to protect Angela at Tasha's(and his kids) expense :heh:

Problems coming from all directions. And Tommy should have finished off Greg :beli:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
so since security was the Serbians and they're the new plug I'm guessing...what does Milan have to do with the sexy hotel lady?? Remember he had to tell Ghost about her but Ghost brushed him off :jbhmm:

I legit was :mjcry: at the end when Angie busted out crying...my dog Ghost lost it too but shook it off...if I was Ghost and I heard her break down like that, I would've been :cape:...Love hurts breh:to:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
so since security was the Serbians and they're the new plug I'm guessing...what does Milan have to do with the sexy hotel lady?? Remember he had to tell Ghost about her but Ghost brushed him off :jbhmm:

I legit was :mjcry: at the end when Angie busted out crying...my dog Ghost lost it too but shook it off...if I was Ghost and I heard her break down like that, I would've been :cape:...Love hurts breh:to:
:to: i remember breaking up with my girl with her sitting next to me in the car and she broke down crying like that. Shyt still haunts my soul.