Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Thought Tommy mom's was gonna get bodied, I like how they flirted with the idea of her lingering in the house too long & the sense of urgency to get her out... :wow:
Knox has the most punchable fukkboy face I've ever seen, swear to God :wow:

This.

Dude cant let Angela go and just abuse his power as a Fed and get some other bytches. Angie is about to be WASHED in like 2 years so let her be Ghost's "problem." Knox don't give a fukk about the law, he's just made that the better man "knoxed" :troll: his bytch. But since Angie and Jamie had a thing going on a million years ago, dude couldnt just take his L and keep it moving. He's focused on Angie being dirty that he doesnt realize that the whole department is playing dirty. Dude wants to put Lobos whole distribution on blast, which makes NO sense since if you chop Lobos down, you cripple the distribution. So focus on the Jimenez and keep it moving instead of trying to get revenge. Ghost didn't do shyt to Knox, and Knox doesnt realize that Ghost would fold his ass the same way he did Driftee, them chinese cats and everyone else at the end of season 2.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
but that confused ass bytch is looking old.

Breh, Angie is aging in YEARS per episode this season. Maybe being around Ghost's kids is giving her an allergic reaction (lol) because she has the least to worry about this season but looks like she's putting in the most work. Her only worry is stopping Knox from his grudge against her and if she wanted to, Ghost would have Seal Team 6 wet his ass up like the Jamaicans. Meanwhile, the ones with the real issues are Ghost (the clubs, Stern, his damn kids, Ruiz reappearing, Tasha, cleaning up Tommy's mess, Kanan), Tommy (Holly [not anymore tho lol], Lobos, the distribution network), Proctor (cleaning up Ghost legal shyt), Sandoval (worrying about Lobos is a 24/7 issue for this dude that has turned into a headache)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
50 Cent bytch ass spoiled the death on IG for me. :shaq2: Still watched the episode though.

Tommy mama the worst mother on the show...:salute:to the writers for that.

Tasha gone tell Tommy he killed his own seed:ooh:
Tommy sittin on that floor like :merchant: "help me" , ghost like "that was fast :dahell:"
Dre lyin ass talkin to Kanan like ":whoa: I got him right where I want him"
When securtiy guy swooped with the ninja :damn:, ghost sitting there like :wtf:

All Tommy and Ghost needed was that
giphy.gif

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
I hope ghost n tommy lie to tasha about holly. Cuz if she tells him she was preggo hes gonna lose his shyt. Straight coke bender. But Tasha smart n holly never being around im sure she'll figure it out.

Punk ass ghost brushing everyone off like he know every fukkin thing is annoying. Breh you juggling hella shyt. Even the smallest bit of intel might can help in numerous ways.
Dre could want to tell ghost kanan byke but his dumbass would be on some not now shyt.:stopitslime:

And why the fukk reke puthis headphones on when pops hopped out the truck. Most people would be wanting to know whats up but not reke. Hes really a dumb ass, which translates to lazy writing.

Dope ep tho.

Someone post next weeks preview for those who havent seen.