Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Im prolly in the minority but i woulda kept Holly around and develop that baby storyline
its a tough one,Im half and half

they did a great scene with tommy and tariq,tommy sat him down and spoke to him on some real shyt , you got to see what tommy would of been like if he had a child :mjcry:

this is why I love how the show is written:wow:,when you take time out and look back,all the things add up so nicely

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
It's gotta kill Ghost to know he's come as close to death as he's ever been and almost got his son killed, and he hasn't moved an ounce of dope in months.

Youre never really out until you're out :jbhmm:

So true :mjcry:

Ghost was about to shyt in his pants:wow:

Once you become a Boss like Ghost , There is no way out the game:bryan:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
So true :mjcry:

Ghost was about to shyt in his pants:wow:

Once you become a Boss like Ghost , There is no way out the game:bryan:

If the show really wanted to get deep they would have the Jimenez Cartel who seem to be bigger in the crime world than Lobos come after Ghost for him trying to pin the murders of Drifty and Vlad and the attempted murder of Lobos on them.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
This episode was damn near perfect :wow:

Everybody put in work on this episode. I almost feel like something is wrong with me for taking so much pleasure in Holly dying. :scusthov:

I thought the same thing. Trying to rationalize it by saying the actress did a great job being an annoying character.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Never in my life have I wanted someone dead as much as Holly. Now with that skank dead Tommy might start using his brain cells and understand he cant function without Ghost.:dead:

Next we need Greg offed. Tasha starting to get annoying to.:smugdraper:

:russ: at Kanaan sayin this place really nice you doing really good after playing with Dres Kid...straight sociopath :dwillhuh:

Angelas nipples tho:noah:
watch yo mouth fool :ufdup:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just saw this ep and i dont know how i missed those spoilers:whew:
This could've been the season finale
That scene with dre and kanan was amazing. Kanan could easily be over the top but having him kill shawn last season really shows that this guy can take this savage life the next level :lupe:
The guy playing dre really acted his ass off. Even had the little girl scared :to:
She is lucky she didnt get his nose though :pachaha:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
How is the body gonna "come up" when she was buried? I think people keep assuming she was dumped in that river, but you can clearly see Ghost had a shovel in his hand when he got into the car. Unless they have some reason to dig up the body, knowing there's a body there and who it could be, don't see how that can come back on them.

Plus, it's not like Tommy and Ghost going tell anyone that Holly is dead and buried.:russ:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
dawwwgs... someone just made this point..

what if Kantos ends up helping those british fakkit club owner guys ???

Ghost would go completely ape-sh!t then, lol. Even still, Ghost is a master tactician so I can't see Kantos outsmarting Ghost at all.