Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I think they will. I can see Kanaan getting involved with them somehow and trying to make a play. They should get the dudes from Money and Violence to come in.

So many angles they could take :ohlawd:

This nikka posted the Jamaicans intro theme from Money & Violence :krs: :laff:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
0wqPYio.gif

:snoop:

Running joke in the thread about the shows fukkery levels. I understand how death works. We can stop now.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
He is, but Angela speaks to her sister in Spanish sometimes.

In real life Angela is half white, half Mexican lol

:mjlol::deadmanny:

These nikkas really couldnt have just got yout average banging brown skin Rican from the South Bronx to play Angie.

Orange is the New Black on the otherhand gets it!:noah:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
:mjlol::deadmanny:

These nikkas really couldnt have just got yout average banging brown skin Rican from the South Bronx to play Angie.

Orange is the New Black on the otherhand gets it!:noah:
lol I was thinking the same shyt! I guess the producers don't think people can tell the difference.

The chick who plays Angela's sister would have been a better fit, in my opinion.

Side note, the actress who plays Isabel is 22 years old

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
How much money yall think ghost has. Cuz with him having 2 nightclubs, pay for the kids school, that big ass apt for tasha and the kids, the high price lawyer on retainer, and that security detail, im sure ghost probably looking at his books like:huhldup:
He probably going to need to cut that security deal to save money.
I doubt those nightclubs bring in that much money. I remember the first episode of season 1 when kantos was mad excited about that big night:gladbron:
And tasha was looking at those reciepts like:usure: this aint shyt
Thats one of my problems with the show, on a radio interview the writer said Tommy had like 42 million. So Ghost probably has double that.

Tommy and Holly could have left new york any fukking time they wanted to

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This really is no spoiler as it could be seen before. Watching the latest episode of Power. Ghost is so dumb that the fact that he's in his position is becoming incredibly far fetched.

How about having the guy who's really stuck in the street life mentor your kid on how to work in the club?

Ghost just doesn't assess situations correctly.

Whoever predicted Kanaan actually getting to Ghost's kid and using him was probably correct
Was it @Millions