Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I wonder where the story with the head of security guard guy is going... shyt might go left

LMAOOO GHOST AINT BLAME NO ONE THIS TIME :heh:

THAT MANIPULATION THOOOO

''dont make me'' :to:

He blamed Angie for the Ruiz situation, and he was reaching like shyt with that one..

I like Ghost's character but I swear, if dude slipped on a sheet of ice he'd blame the damn shoe manufacturer for his broken neck lol

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I can definitely see Holly's body coming up, considering they zoomed in on her fingernails filled with Tommy's blood

I could picture Ghost requesting Angela fukk up the case somehow to keep Tommy out of Jail
How is the body gonna "come up" when she was buried? I think people keep assuming she was dumped in that river, but you can clearly see Ghost had a shovel in his hand when he got into the car. Unless they have some reason to dig up the body, knowing there's a body there and who it could be, don't see how that can come back on them.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
How is the body gonna "come up" when she was buried? I think people keep assuming she was dumped in that river, but you can clearly see Ghost had a shovel in his hand when he got into the car. Unless they have some reason to dig up the body, knowing there's a body there and who it could be, don't see how that can come back on them.
I agree, but the way they focused on her fingernails makes me think Holly's body might come up (construction work maybe?)

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I don't think so. I think ghost was going to kill tommy.
Why would Ghost come to the crib announcing his presence like that if he was gonna kill Tommy? If you're gonna kill, wouldn't you be more discrete than to walk into the crib calling the person's name out?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Why would Ghost come to the crib announcing his presence like that if he was gonna kill Tommy? If you're gonna kill, wouldn't you be more discrete than to walk into the crib calling the person's name out?
I think G was but T wasn't visible enough in the front so he didn't want to search and get caught in an ambush.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What an episode :daaamn:

Holly going 6 feet deep

daniel-bryan-yes.0.gif

The team getting back together for that championship run

MARTY_zpsza99gy1a.gif