Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
I'm sure it's been mentioned already but watching the episode again I noticed Holly dug her nails deep into Tommy's skin when she was being murked. Although I'm sure her death may play a bigger role next season

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
How much money yall think ghost has. Cuz with him having 2 nightclubs, pay for the kids school, that big ass apt for tasha and the kids, the high price lawyer on retainer, and that security detail, im sure ghost probably looking at his books like:huhldup:
He probably going to need to cut that security deal to save money.
I doubt those nightclubs bring in that much money. I remember the first episode of season 1 when kantos was mad excited about that big night:gladbron:
And tasha was looking at those reciepts like:usure: this aint shyt

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
How much money yall think ghost has. Cuz with him having 2 nightclubs, pay for the kids school, that big ass apt for tasha and the kids, the high price lawyer on retainer, and that security detail, im sure ghost probably looking at his books like:huhldup:
He probably going to need to cut that security deal to save money.
I doubt those nightclubs bring in that much money. I remember the first episode of season 1 when kantos was mad excited about that big night:gladbron:
And tasha was looking at those reciepts like:usure: this aint shyt

He'a also paying rent at the spot he shares with Angela.

Rent was something like $3500 for that spot. The spot he shared with Tasha and the kids had to be at least 1.5x that amount!

nikka paying $100k in rent per year!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ghost stupid if he gets rid of the security detail... He got a team of Jason Bourne's on his payroll. :patrice:

Tommy didn't want to go to the Jamaicans for a reason. Not only did he know them but Ghost knew them as well. Ghost went to go kill Tommy. He had on the same type of outfit he had on when he killed Rolla.

Daps
He'a also paying rent at the spot he shares with Angela.

Rent was something like $3500 for that spot. The spot he shared with Tasha and the kids had to be at least 1.5x that amount!

nikka paying $100k in rent per year!

Bro, his spot with Tasha and the kids has a private elevator access to his unit. He probably owns it and that mortgage is wayyyyyyy more than 1.5x that $3500. Hell, the condo fee alone is probably way more than that $3500

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
lol I might legit stop watching if Holly somehow comes back. I'm not even that enthused about Kanon if it wasn't for the fukkery he brings.

0wqPYio.gif

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Just saw the most recent episode and :damn: :damn:

Ghost Security detail coming though for the save against the Yardies :whew: :myman:

The scenes with Tommy's Mom was grade A fukkery :pachaha:

Holly got murked by Tommy of all people :ooh:

Then they just causally tossed her body in the river, cold blooded :russ:
They buried her