Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But why did the Jamaicans take so long to shoot at Ghost?
Probably thought they could squeeze some extra bread out of him. They know Holly couldn't do anything to them if they didn't kill Ghost, so why not try and get paid again for letting him live. If they really wanted to kill him they could've pulled up on the side of the whip and shot it up

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Probably thought they could squeeze some extra bread out of him. They know Holly couldn't do anything to them if they didn't kill Ghost, so why not try and get paid again for letting him live. If they really wanted to kill him they could've pulled up on the side of the whip and shot it up
Good point

That brings up another question, will the Jamaicans retaliate?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
HOLLY DEAD :blessed:

:blessed:

ONLY THING BETTER WOULD BE HER HEAD POPPING LIKE THIS

1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
much props to power for killin this broad off in the middle of the season instead of having it be a ginale type thing :salute:.....when tommy find out she was pregnant tho :wow: and ol dude coming in the clutch for ghost looking like he still doing his role from BvS :ohlawd:...dope ep as always
I can definitely see Holly's body coming up, considering they zoomed in on her fingernails filled with Tommy's blood

I could picture Ghost requesting Angela fukk up the case somehow to keep Tommy out of Jail
it would be some trash ass writing if she did it too cuz doing that shyt to save ghost and get him out of the game is one thing but helping tommy after he murdered a chick would be :what: status

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
much props to power for killin this broad off in the middle of the season instead of having it be a ginale type thing :salute:.....when tommy find out she was pregnant tho :wow: and ol dude coming in the clutch for ghost looking like he still doing his role from BvS :ohlawd:...dope ep as always

it would be some trash ass writing if she did it too cuz doing that shyt to save ghost and get him out of the game is one thing but helping tommy after he murdered a chick would be :what: status

Well that's the thing, it would be a question of how far Angela is willing to go to help Ghost.

I think they will. I can see Kanaan getting involved with them somehow and trying to make a play. They should get the dudes from Money and Violence to come in.

So many angles they could take :ohlawd:

yeah I can see that too

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I got a question why did Sandoval kept Angela around even though she wanted a transfer? Doesn't he know she is obsessed with taking down Lobos and it's better to keep her away from the investigation?

Because he knows she's dirty and if it goes to trial they can use that against the case.

There was an episode where he implied this to Lobos.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never in my life have I wanted someone dead as much as Holly. Now with that skank dead Tommy might start using his brain cells and understand he cant function without Ghost.:dead:

Next we need Greg offed. Tasha starting to get annoying to.:smugdraper:

:russ: at Kanaan sayin this place really nice you doing really good after playing with Dres Kid...straight sociopath :dwillhuh:

Angelas nipples tho:noah:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I think they will. I can see Kanaan getting involved with them somehow and trying to make a play. They should get the dudes from Money and Violence to come in.

So many angles they could take :ohlawd:

Well, Money & Violence IS coming to Starz very soon... :sas2:

The creator of that show IS a fellow Hatian like 50 :sas2:

Last edited: