Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
50 cent is really just playing himself....but I love it. Just a ruthless muthafukka

Scene reminded me of this Suge/Puff rumor from back in the day too

Cp1hd4eVIAA08le.jpg

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Sick episode.

This show is successful because it gives the people what they want. Nothing bad ever really happens to the characters we like. Bad things only happen to the fukkboys and annoying hoes (Shawn and Holly) They make it so that we feel like the people we like are in real danger but somehow come out of it week after week. I mean why did the Jamaicans just stand there waiting to be shot? :mjlol: and why weren't they masked up? but even with that nonsense... they make me feel that Ghost is in danger! even though I know they wont ever kill of their main character...and I know this, but I was on the edge of my seat still :dwillhuh:

well played Power writers.. well played :smugbiden:

They cant keep this up for too long though eventually one of the mains is gonna have to go or at least get hurt... for realism purposes. If Kanan doesn't hurt or seriously injure Gho, Tommy or Tasha im calling bullshyt on this story :shaq2:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
The way Lobos talks irritates the shyt out of me:beli: no way would he really be the head of a big drug operation:pachaha: nikka act semi retarded.

Holly was annoying as hell but I didn't want her to die like that.
This was the best episode ever!
Definitely wanted Holly death to be messy as fukk

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Hmm....I wonder if Ghost is going to use his security team to attack the convoy?:jbhmm:
It would be smart if he did. The ex spec ops are highly trained for shyt like this. They take out Lobos and Knox at the same time. The Menendez brothers gets the blame for killing Lobos and a federal agent. So the heat will be away from Ghost and Tommy.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot, if ghost had a the key to tommy's place all this time why..

1. DIdn't tommy change the locks when they fell out

2. Why didn't ghost follow tommy and go over there sooner.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
newly updated list of people i want merked. Thank you tommy

1. Knox
2. Maricon Lobos
3. Sacks
4. Ruiz (for being stupid enough to not go back mexico or somewhere, where extradition laws are in place and he's "safe")
5. Freddy Kanon

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
They're not showing him for no reason

He's gonna either die or jump off the porch by the end of the season

I think 50 gonna kill him since hes blames Ghost for having to kill his own son
He just a pawn

No way I see that lil nikka jumping off da porch

If anything he gone hate and resent his pops

Possibly will get killed by Kanon or be about to get killed they gotta take something from ghost he been Teflon pretty much besides a few road blocks

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
It would be smart if he did. The ex spec ops are highly trained for shyt like this. They take out Lobos and Knox at the same time. The Menendez brothers gets the blame for killing Lobos and a federal agent. So the heat will be away from Ghost and Tommy.
I think Lobos people and Sandoval gone help the escape go down Lobos gives Knox the forshawdowing in the preview

That's to hot for ghost and nem to pull off dirty security or not

You'll need a inside man like Lobos has