Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Daps
Stern wasn't a chump. He may have lost the battle against Ghost, but the war isn't over.

If you recall, Kantos was gettin' close to Stern. They were conspiring against Ghost.

Kantos probably ran back to Stern after Ghost gave him the boot.

White chick and that security squad are affiliated with Stern in some way.

Or that security squad, going above and beyond again, saw that chick around Stern. Maybe that's what security dude was trying to tell Ghost?

We'll find out soon enough.
Ghost told them to watch the club, stay out of his personal life. Holly asked Tasha about Ghost she said he's at the club. The Jamaicans were laying on the club. Security followed them which also ment following Ghost in the process.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
This show is becoming the GOAT.

LowKey came in and crushed the buildings.

3 Seasons deep and it still feels fresh the replayability of this show top notch.

Only show i can watch wit females and not fall asleep or be bored, plus they actually pay attention and arent textin or hopping on social media.

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Holly dead :blessed:

This episode was dope as fukk. I like how they didn't stretch out Ghost and Tommy reconciliation. The way they did that all in the space of 10 minutes was very un-Power-esque I was expecting Ghost to get a call to come to the club while he was gooned out and Tommy looking at him like :dwillhuh: "I'll be right back." :skip:

The agent fukkboy needs to go out next

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kinda bumped out though, I really wanted a cat fight. I wanted to see Keisha toss Holly around like a rag doll before she got murked :pachaha:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Sick episode.

This show is successful because it gives the people what they want. Nothing bad ever really happens to the characters we like. Bad things only happen to the fukkboys and annoying hoes (Shawn and Holly) They make it so that we feel like the people we like are in real danger but somehow come out of it week after week. I mean why did the Jamaicans just stand there waiting to be shot? :mjlol: and why weren't they masked up? but even with that nonsense... they make me feel that Ghost is in danger! even though I know they wont ever kill of their main character...and I know this, but I was on the edge of my seat still :dwillhuh:

well played Power writers.. well played :smugbiden:

They cant keep this up for too long though eventually one of the mains is gonna have to go or at least get hurt... for realism purposes. If Kanan doesn't hurt or seriously injure Gho, Tommy or Tasha im calling bullshyt on this story :shaq2:
nikkas is never satisfied:damn:

I hate the Internet

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
dawg you fakkits clamouring on the ''yeah yh we predicted this shyt.. blahh bah show fell off''

you guys wnt some fuccin cookies ???

well done for predicting it... now go write your own fucin hit show ...

ol lemme be a crab ass nikka

You can't satisfy anybody at all..

nikkas is fukkin retarded

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Its funny, I read some of the comments for the show on Twitter and like 90% of the white people that follow it are from England. I understand why they fukk with it, but why don't American white folks?