Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Haven't posted in here all season. But Holly dead?
giphy.gif

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I'm glad that white bytch Holly is dead. She outlived her usefulness. I think Greg is gonna get merked next episode since Ghost and Tommy are planning to attack the convoy transferring Lobos. So he may catch a stray. I wonder if Ruiz will permanently stay to run the soldados?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man it doesn't seem like 5 episodes is enough to wrap this up.

I still feel Kanan should have been saved for another season. With the damage he suffered, he should have been out a year. Recover from the injuries, come up with a game plan, develop a team, etc. I just feel he wasn't needed and it's good to have a strong character you can bring back. Shows typically start to fall off when we get into season 4-5 type of territory.

It does feel like they rushed Kanan back a bit but at the same time I understand why. Don't want him sitting on the sidelines too long. Otherwise, he'll be long forgotten in this war with Ghost. I think with him in play now, it still gives his character time to to meticulously plan out his attack on Ghost. I'm hoping that he doesn't get killed this season as it would be a serious waste. However, I wouldn't be surprised as this show doesn't pull it's punches. This show is called Power for a reason. We're about to see Kanan try to rise to power and take power away from Ghost at the same time.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm glad that white bytch Holly is dead. She outlived her usefulness. I think Greg is gonna get merked next episode since Ghost and Tommy are planning to attack the convoy transferring Lobos. So he may catch a stray. I wonder if Ruiz will permanently stay to run the soldados?

Hmm....I wonder if Ghost is going to use his security team to attack the convoy?:jbhmm:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Holly's dead...she's finally dead :blessed:. Everyone knew that she was bad for Tommy...even his crackhead mama knew. :pachaha:

But I was waiting for Holly to reveal that she was pregnant. I don't think he would had killed her if he found out.

Kanan is a sick muthafukka....I was hoping he wouldn't hurt that lil girl. :scust:

That scene with Ghost and the Jamaicans kinda has me :francis:.
You telling me after Ghost told his club security detail they are no longer needed, they come in the nick of time to save Ghost from getting blasted?:francis:.
Ghost has like 9 lives. No matter how many times they tease his death.:russ:
As for Angela, she proved her loyalty to Ghost once again but I don't see Tasha signing them divorce papers just out of spite :ehh:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This dude is the worst.

How are you running the drug and club game but can never be bothered to listen to vital information.

Because he's always going "Ghost" on people. It's in his nature.:troll: On the real, in his case, he's always thinking and playing several moves ahead of everybody so sometimes he doesn't have the time to listen to the information as he's most likely figuring out what is going on. You have to keep in mind, Ghost isn't a person whom acts irrationally. Lobos even said it the very first episode of this series: Ghost could one day have his own Cartel based on his reputation in the streets. He knows what he's doing.