Daps
It was Lucy's last day of work...
drunk-guy-shock-dance-move-worm-1367083834a.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That scene with Ghost and the Jamaicans kinda has me :francis:.
You telling me after Ghost told his club security detail they are no longer needed, they come in the nick of time to save Ghost from getting blasted?:francis:.
After what he saw with the Koreans. There's no way the security detail would have listened to him. Also they can't have someone that's paying them to protect him die. That's bad for business.

Hmm....I wonder if Ghost is going to use his security team to attack the convoy?:jbhmm:
hell no, he already didn't want them following him the first place.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
After what he saw with the Koreans. There's no way the security detail would have listened to him. Also they can't have someone that's paying them to protect him die. That's bad for business.

hell no, he already didn't want them following him the first place.

Right, he didn't want them following him. On the flip side, he knows that they're professionals and know how to get the job done. And they're people whom he can trust. Ghost doesn't have any street level people whom would be good enough to make an attack on the convoy. He needs people that would have experience and the know how to even pull something like this off. His security team fits that bill.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Can someone explain how Angela's boss can continuously meet with Lobos and not come off as suspicious?
I don't think it's that suspicious. He could just say he's been trying to cut him a deal and checking on him to make sure he's alive. Like he said, he can't have anyone else involved with the case getting killed
Right, he didn't want them following him. On the flip side, he knows that they're professionals and know how to get the job done. And they're people whom he can trust. Ghost doesn't have any street level people whom would be good enough to make an attack on the convoy. He needs people that would have experience and the know how to even pull something like this off. His security team fits that bill.
I'm thinking he's just going to do it himself.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I don't think it's that suspicious. He could just say he's been trying to cut him a deal and checking on him to make sure he's alive. Like he said, he can't have anyone else involved with the case getting killed

I'm thinking he's just going to do it himself.

That isn't possible for him to pull off on his own. It's too risky. If anything goes wrong during the convoy hit, it would expose him and he would be finished. Ghost is a person whom acts discreetly. He can't afford to put himself out in the open. He needs a team that is just as discreet as him, without tying anything back to Ghost. It needs to be a well coordinated hit so that Ghost isn't a suspect at all.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Season started off weak... now it's back to GOAT levels because of the fifth episode. :banderas:

Angela's smugness when Ruiz said he didn't know Ghost's real identity. :umad:

Ghost's security coming in full :cape: when the Jamaicans was about to make good on the contract. Even though it was kinda corny the way they saved him, you already know Ghost wouldn't die... at least not this early into the series.

Tommy finally pulling his head outta Holly's ass and giving that bytch what she deserved and satisfying the viewers that hated her ass from the start. :ahh:

Tommy's face when James walked through the front door... Like he saw a ghost. :skip:

After all the truths came out at the end with Ghost and Tommy in the car, like the "Boys are back in town" and shyt. :obama:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Tasha is going tell ghost and ghost ain't going tell tommy...and Tasha gonna find out and tell tommy when he gives her them divorces papers and they gonna beef again. And ghost son is gonna turn on ghost when he see them papers he gives to his mother and join with kannan until ghost get to him and tell him he killed Shawn and Tariq gonna smoke wood face in the finally

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tasha is going tell ghost and ghost ain't going tell tommy...and Tasha gonna find out and tell tommy when he gives her them divorces papers and they gonna beef again. And ghost son is gonna turn on ghost when he see them papers he gives to his mother and join with kannan until ghost get to him and tell him he killed Shawn and Tariq gonna smoke wood face in the finally
:ehh:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
It does feel like they rushed Kanan back a bit but at the same time I understand why. Don't want him sitting on the sidelines too long. Otherwise, he'll be long forgotten in this war with Ghost. I think with him in play now, it still gives his character time to to meticulously plan out his attack on Ghost. I'm hoping that he doesn't get killed this season as it would be a serious waste. However, I wouldn't be surprised as this show doesn't pull it's punches. This show is called Power for a reason. We're about to see Kanan try to rise to power and take power away from Ghost at the same time.
Coz 50 need his cheques? :mjlol: