Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I think Lobos people and Sandoval gone help the escape go down Lobos gives Knox the forshawdowing in the preview

That's to hot for ghost and nem to pull off dirty security or not

You'll need a inside man like Lobos has

I got a question why did Sandoval kept Angela around even though she wanted a transfer? Doesn't he know she is obsessed with taking down Lobos and it's better to keep her away from the investigation?

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Finally Holly is dead. Choked out as she should have been.

:deadmanny: *looks at son
"put your fukkin seat belt on"

whatsup with Ghost accepting death and shyt. You got kids bruh. In the preview next week he telling them life saver rangers to stop protecting him.

:why:

That plot armor saved him last night.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it's that suspicious. He could just say he's been trying to cut him a deal and checking on him to make sure he's alive. Like he said, he can't have anyone else involved with the case getting killed

I'm thinking he's just going to do it himself.
:heh:

Oh ok, so he's trying to 'cut him a deal' without his lawyer being present?

Daps
Woke saying...

Something wrong, I hold my head,
Holly gone, that bytch is dead

6A398048-2ACB-450B-BCD5-6C2B6FAD52F3.gif

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
dawwwgs... someone just made this point..

what if Kantos ends up helping those british fakkit club owner guys ???

I've been saying all along that THAT can't be how they get rid of Kantos and that be the end of it.

Or our good friend Simon Stern.

Has Ghost simply forgotten about Stern? Stern also has a vested interest in keeping Ghost alive so that he can use him to rebuild his club empire via that chick--all without Ghost really knowing what's happening. Makes it clear why security squad is going above and beyond.

Watch Kantos. Watch that white chick opening the hotel. Watch that security squad. :sas2:

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Or our good friend Stern.

Has Ghost simply forgotten about Stern? Stern also has a vested interest in keeping Ghost alive so that he can use him to rebuild his club empire--all without Ghost really knowing what's happening.

Watch Kantos. Watch that white chick opening the hotel. Watch that security squad. :sas2:

yep, somebody :mjpls: gonna catch Ghost slippin in regards to that club. I almost forgot about her too

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
yep, somebody :mjpls: gonna catch Ghost slippin in regards to that club. I almost forgot about her too

Stern wasn't a chump. He may have lost the battle against Ghost, but the war isn't over.

If you recall, Kantos was gettin' close to Stern. They were conspiring against Ghost.

Kantos probably ran back to Stern after Ghost gave him the boot.

White chick and that security squad are affiliated with Stern in some way.

Or that security squad, going above and beyond again, saw that chick around Stern. Maybe that's what security dude was trying to tell Ghost?

We'll find out soon enough.