Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
That was a very powerful scene. You could feel the tension between the two. I wondered though, if Holly would've just came out and said that she was pregnant with Tommy's baby, how Tommy would've reacted in that moment?
That's what's great bout the writing people say it's predictable but holly really did love Bruh and was doing it for they Lil family sneaky or not she was thinking its ghost or them

Tommy loved ghost more and knew holly was speaking facts so he went off on her like he been doing Julio and everybody else in his crew all season he ain't shyt without ghost

His mama know he ain't shyt without ghost

He took all of that out on holly who only was looking out for them and he merked his seed

Tommy gone OD once he find out she was pregnant watch cause he gonna see why she did what she did :wow:

Great fukkin episode can't wait for next week

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hmm...I can see that. If she were to tell Tommy directly, there is no telling how he would react. Especially since she knew beforehand and decided to withhold it from him. So telling Ghost would be best but I don't think that Ghost would tell Tommy anyways as he never had love for Holly in the first place. He wanted her gone a long time ago. I imagine that Ghost feels a bit relieved that Holly is now out of the picture and that Tommy can refocus on what is happening with the Lobos situation.
Yea Tasha might tell him anyway if ghost is bullshytting on letting the truth be known cause he need Tommy head in da game to Goto war with a boss u right

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dre scared of Kanon So I def think he gonna turn on ghost to deliver reek to Kanon

Security knows who ghost son is now after seeing him in the club , he acknowledge reek to ghost as well and following them after the Jamaicans make there move so he knows his fam in danger

For that check or to win points he might keep following reek and see some grimy shyt bout to happen and swoop in for the save

Kanon not making it to season 4

War with Lobos will pop off next season with the security being hired goons by ghost after they show they loyalty again by putting Kanon in the dirt once and for all

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_nmuq6bNXIb1uqgeqbo1_400.gif
My exact reaction when holly go limp and the Jamaicans catch them hot ones

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That would've been even crazier! Knowing that she's pregnant yet you killed her anyways:wow: If they had went that route with that scene....:wow: That would've really shown some serious context in Tommy and Ghost's relationship.
He ain't mean to kill her the whole holly get up stop playing was :wow::to::mjcry:

His drug abuse gone increase tho def

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Dre scared of Kanon So I def think he gonna turn on ghost to deliver reek to Kanon

Security knows who ghost son is now after seeing him in the club , he acknowledge reek to ghost as well and following them after the Jamaicans make there move so he knows his fam in danger

For that check or to win points he might keep following reek and see some grimy shyt bout to happen and swoop in for the save

Kanon not making it to season 4

War with Lobos will pop off next season with the security being hired goons by ghost after they show they loyalty again by putting Kanon in the dirt once and for all

I think I'm in the minority with this but I think that Kanan will survive this season. He knows now that Ghost is playing the long game so he has to adjust his strategy accordingly if he wants to take Ghost down. He knows that blunt force methods wont work so he's taking a more calculated approach in trying to take Ghost out.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That would've been even crazier! Knowing that she's pregnant yet you killed her anyways:wow: If they had went that route with that scene....:wow: That would've really shown some serious context in Tommy and Ghost's relationship.
True shyt tho but he chose ghost over his own life and his bytch life

He love ghost more than anyway but I still don't think he would've merked her but it ain't like he meant to kill that bytch anyway his reaction was off anger not emotion just like when he put hands on Julio and the other nikka for saying ghost name

Bruh thought he would just hurt her not kill her that's y he was on some get up holly shyt after she was lifeless

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I don't tommy seem like he want what ghost had a rider like Tasha (holly ) and a kid

Tommy love the kids

He loves kids but in a way, he loves Ghost even more, like she said. Tommy couldn't even think straight once he found out that Ghost was possibly dead. Once Tommy's rage gets out, it is hard for him to put his emotions back into the bottle.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't tommy seem like he want what ghost had a rider like Tasha (holly ) and a kid

Tommy love the kids
Nah I think he would of been pissed because that means he gotta slow down to be a father. He would have another person to look out for as well as Holly's crazy ass. It hit him that this bytch is crazy is when he found out Holly went behind his back and got his best friend clapped. I think he would of sacrafied his seed to get the weight off his shoulders. "Ma said to get rid of her"

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think I'm in the minority with this but I think that Kanan will survive this season. He knows now that Ghost is playing the long game so he has to adjust his strategy accordingly if he wants to take Ghost down. He knows that blunt force methods wont work so he's taking a more calculated approach in trying to take Ghost out.
Possibly but with 5 episodes left I could see them starting the dre , reek , Kanon shyt And wrapping it up during the finale

I don't see another way he trying get back at ghost

Jukebox said take what he took from you

Dre told him how close he's got to reek

Could see dre telling Kanon reek wanna know what happened to Shawn and they go from there to further drive ghost and his son apart

Plus the separation papers gone be reek last straw he really gone be like fukk his pops