Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
The whole Tommy/Holly/Jamaicans/Ghost scene was shot and edited perfectly

I love the score/sounds they've been using on the suspenseful scenes this season too...shyt sound dope on my surround sound

Each episode gets better and better...a lil predictable but entertaining as a muthafukka

RIP Holly...may them big nipples RIP :mjcry:

Yep. This part is so underrated with this show that it's not even funny. Folks really aren't appreciating this aspect enough. :wow:

Also folks gotta chill like they knew Tommy was gonna kill Holly :comeon: every week folks on here acting like they predicted this and predicted that when in reality you straight up lying :pachaha:

Also, I think Tariq potentially being groomed to possibly getting involved in street shyt can potentially extend the series :leostare:. The Ghost, Tommy, and Kanan shyt can't go on forever and there has to be new players somewhere :mjpls:

Tariq and Dre could be them dudes in season 5 :mjpls:

The writer gonna fukk around and push two new young brothers onto the Hollywood scene :mjpls:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
He loves kids but in a way, he loves Ghost even more, like she said. Tommy couldn't even think straight once he found out that Ghost was possibly dead. Once Tommy's rage gets out, it is hard for him to put his emotions back into the bottle.
His temper crazy but it still won't obvious to me he was trying to kill holly but that shyt happens in real life in those types of situations ...if ghost was 1A holly was 1B on his list Bruh was inlove remember when he found out she got shot
Nah I think he would of been pissed because that means he gotta slow down to be a father. He would have another person to look out for as well as Holly's crazy ass. It hit him that this bytch is crazy is when he found out Holly went behind his back and got his best friend clapped. I think he would of sacrafied his seed to get the weight off his shoulders. "Ma said to get rid of her"
I thought about that too during that scene he was killing her also cause his mom said do it that shyt krazy

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yep. This part is so underrated with this show that it's not even funny. Folks really aren't appreciating this aspect enough. :wow:

Also folks gotta chill like they knew Tommy was gonna kill Holly :comeon: every week folks on here acting like they predicted this and predicted that when in reality you straight up lying :pachaha:

Also, I think Tariq potentially being groomed to possibly getting involved in street shyt can potentially extend the series :leostare:. The Ghost, Tommy, and Kanan shyt can't go on forever and there has to be new players somewhere :mjpls:

Tariq and Dre could be them dudes in season 5 :mjpls:

The writer gonna fukk around and push two new young brothers onto the Hollywood scene :mjpls:
A lot of us said last week Tommy would kill holly on some emotional shyt ain't know it would happen so soon tho

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
A lot of us said last week Tommy would kill holly on some emotional shyt ain't know it would happen so soon tho

You throw enough shyt something will stick. Wasn't the most mind blowing prediction :pachaha:now knowing how it would go down would get props

All I'm saying is stop touting shyt after the fact when there's crickets about the stuff folks guess wrong :sas2:

:mjpls:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think Lobos is going to escape police custody during his transfer though. Or it could be Ghost and Tommy running into the feds? Either way we getting a shootout :russ:
Yea he gonna escape and Greg gone get merked in the escape he said something along the lines of him warning Greg or like he knew what was bouta go down in the preview

Lobos killed this new episode btw

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You throw enough shyt something will stick. Wasn't the most mind blowing prediction :pachaha:now knowing how it would go down would get props

All I'm saying is stop touting shyt after the fact when there's crickets about the stuff folks guess wrong :sas2:

:mjpls:
Bruh we all just discussing a great show chill my nikka Idgaf if I'm right or wrong just wanna see it executed right and the directors and writers are a1 all season long

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
7Ee4ey8.png

LMAOIOOOOOOOOO BISH DEAD

LOOOOOOOOOOL THE FUCCCCCCCC

KLOOOOOOOOOOL jebnfklren;gakenjtnmb