Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nmuq6bNXIb1uqgeqbo1_400.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Loved this episode! By far the best one this season. Angela coming through in the clutch:wow: Ghost and Tommy back together again:blessed:Holly finally put out of her misery:obama:Kanan back on the scene:lupe:. Things are about to heat up quick, fast and in a hurry.:banderas:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
He went from bed with Angela to go see Tommy, what was he supposed to do, go out in his boxer-breifs? I think Ghost thought Tommy may have been hit, that's why he was in night creep wear. He ain't tryna leave prints and be seen leaving the scene of a murder. He wears that fit whenever he's creeping not just when he's merking nikkas.

If he thought Tommy was behind the hit, he would've asked him after confessing to taking out the Koreans. He wouldn't have waited for Tommy to ask about Tariq. Ghost's whole tone changed.
I think he went to kill him

Tommy was the one who knew how to contact the Jamaicans for work he went to the restaurant in season 1 to get Ruiz hit and the lady knew Tommy was a regular i remember she was like u looking for my son or some shyt ...obviously he was used to going there and setting up shyt

Ghost put two and two together

Rewatch the scene the music gets all suspenseful once it's shows ghost in all black wit da hoodie on while he breaks in da crib

Cause like nikkas said that's how he dress when he Finna put in dat work

After he discover holly they get everything out there and get the team back together but he def was there to body Tommy

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo i almost shed a tear when Tommy was strangling Holly. I never seen anyone literally choke a bytch to death holy cow. :mjcry: That scene was fukking graphic. And the way Tommy was like "Holly, c'mon Holl. Stop joking around c'mon baby" after he killed her fukked me up man.:mjcry:

Excellent acting though. Bravo :salute:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kanon was gonna throw dre daughter out da window :mjcry: dre gotta body son off the rip so disrespectful and his baby mama ain't shyt smh

If dre dont body Kanon the security will they teased the security guy knowing and meeting Tareek (that's your son ? Good looking kid ) so he could save him from Kanon and dre who could turn on ghost if he so happens to keep following ghost and his fam even after jamie lets them go next week ....security just want a check and he def dirty or crooked like enough to put in work during some street shyt

Tasha gonna tell Ghost holly was pregnant don't think her body turns up again too predictable and easy for police to do autopsy later in the series Tommy finds out and gone OD

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I wonder what Tasha's reaction is going to be to all of this

I can see her feeling really bad about the Holly situation as she would've think that if she told Tommy earlier, Holly would be alive now. At the same time, she has no love her and considers her a liability so it's one less problem she has to worry about.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The kid, the dog.....everybody dying:merchant: I wonder how Tommy will react when Tasha tells him that Holly was having his baby.:mjcry:
I think Tasha will tell ghost first and ghost will struggle between telling Tommy or not

But she could tell him if they try act like she ran off again on Tommy

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo i almost shed a tear when Tommy was strangling Holly. I never seen anyone literally choke a bytch to death holy cow. :mjcry: That scene was fukking graphic. And the way Tommy was like "Holly, c'mon Holl. Stop joking around c'mon baby" after he killed her fukked me up man.:mjcry:

Yea Bruh both they acting was on point made a nikka feel bad for Holly and shyt

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

That was a very powerful scene. You could feel the tension between the two. I wondered though, if Holly would've just came out and said that she was pregnant with Tommy's baby, how Tommy would've reacted in that moment?

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can see her feeling really bad about the Holly situation as she would've think that if she told Tommy earlier, Holly would be alive now. At the same time, she has no love her and considers her a liability so it's one less problem she has to worry about.
Her and holly had started to get closer to don't forget

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I think Tasha will tell ghost first and ghost will struggle between telling Tommy or not

But she could tell him if they try act like she ran off again on Tommy

Hmm...I can see that. If she were to tell Tommy directly, there is no telling how he would react. Especially since she knew beforehand and decided to withhold it from him. So telling Ghost would be best but I don't think that Ghost would tell Tommy anyways as he never had love for Holly in the first place. He wanted her gone a long time ago. I imagine that Ghost feels a bit relieved that Holly is now out of the picture and that Tommy can refocus on what is happening with the Lobos situation.