Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
And if Dre is thinking well, I have to think he's gonna go after Kanan himself while making Kanan keep thinking he'll get Ghost murked.

Dre gotta think that Ghost would never be posted in his crib with his daughter in menacing actions like he's threatening something with Dre's daughter. He has to know where the loyalty lies and take out Kanan for good so he doesn't have to be in that life.
i think kanan's "you aint have shyt when i met you speech" was definitely foreshadowing.

when he met kanan and when he worked for him, his life wasn't shyt. going back to kanan after working with ghost and being able to provide a better life?

he'd be a damn fool :wow:

but ghost is not being clean anymore i guess so who knows how he'll feel about that

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Whoaaaaa!!! What an episode and what a damn show!

omari-hardwick-joseph-sikora-on-starz-show-power.png

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
i think kanan's "you aint have shyt when i met you speech" was definitely foreshadowing.

when he met kanan and when he worked for him, his life wasn't shyt. going back to kanan after working with ghost and being able to provide a better life?

he'd be a damn fool :wow:

but ghost is not being clean anymore i guess so who knows how he'll feel about that
Dre a pawn I could see him dying soon

He gone be used to bring reek and Kanon together

I think the security the ones gone be holding ghost down

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
To keep it 1000 they should've sprayed his ass up. They wouldn't waste all that time just staring normally
Won't the scene slowed down tho?

he upped that big bytch and was bouta rock ghost ass til security goons let off them shots

My bytch was like reek gonna hop out with da burner :dead: naw :francis: I don't buy this whole reek gone turn street shyt I just think he ain't gone fukk with his pops like that no more