Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
The whole Tommy/Holly/Jamaicans/Ghost scene was shot and edited perfectly

I love the score/sounds they've been using on the suspenseful scenes this season too...shyt sound dope on my surround sound

Each episode gets better and better...a lil predictable but entertaining as a muthafukka

RIP Holly...may them big nipples RIP :mjcry:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Dynamic duo back at again....snoop and dre, jordan and pippen, ghost and tommy :blessed:

Hope ghost really got rid of the body because Tommy's dna is all under her nails :lupe:

will either Kenan or Dre die this season :lupe:

Tommy's DNA is all over her period and in her womb.

:heh:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Someone wants to keep Ghost alive.

Security is crooked

Lobos about to be back on the streets

Tommy & Ghost about to stair death in the face this season

Now that I think about it.. They've both been stairing at death all season so far...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
So you're thinking he Ghost thought he survived Tommy's assassination attempt and showed up to Tommy's house announcing his presence calling out Tommy's name and shyt? :comeon:

After getting rid of Holly's body, Tommy says "So the Koreans, that was you?" Ghost responds "Yea. And someone tried to take me out tonight while I was with Tariq" Tommy says "Tariq was with you?" and that clearly catches Ghost off guard when he asks "That was you?" You can hear it in his voice.

I'll agree, Ghost breaking in to Tommy's apt makes no sense, but that's Power writing.

Watch how that nikka dresses when he goes to lay down the murder game. Everytime the hoodie and the gloves. He was going to confront and or kill Tommy. When they are in the car he is probing...he already thought Tommy was behind it. Even the way he asked Tommy seemed like he already knew. Seriuosly with the Rican hitman bytch...with his boy he killed..when he went to save Tommy...all black..gloves...hoody...he was going to get answers one way or the other.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Tommy & Ghost damn near getting killed

Kanan convincing Tariq that ghost killed Shawn

Kanan trying to get at Tasha

Power got one more season brehs... shyt is all over the place

Yeah. Tariq doesn't trust his dad's word anymore. Kanan is definitely going to tell him that Ghost killed Sean.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Nah, I'm saying Ghost was surprised when Tommy asked that question. Like I said, re-watch that scene. You can hear it in Ghost's voice, once Tommy asks if Tariq was there, he figures out that Tommy already knew he had nearly got hit, and it hurt him. If you re-watch and can't see what I'm talking about, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

One thing this show has done consistently is show how thick Ghost and Tommy's bond is. It's gonna take a lot for either to kill the other. And it's gonna be a major revelation by one of them to learn the other actually has it in them to take the other out. As we stand now, neither has it in them. I think that changes before the show is over.

If you think about it why change clothes at all? And he loves his son way more then he loves Tommy. Hom thinking Tommy maynhave directly or indirectly been a part of that was enough to make him go see Tommy.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. Tariq doesn't trust his dad's word anymore. Kanan is definitely going to tell him that Ghost killed Sean.

And Tasha holds the key to bring everything full circle and ultimately ride on Kanan lol

Who are the writers for this series because it's almost goofy.. If there was a Sopranos or The Wire on to compete with it power would be an after thought

Daps
If you think about it why change clothes at all? And he loves his son way more then he loves Tommy. Hom thinking Tommy maynhave directly or indirectly been a part of that was enough to make him go see Tommy.

He went from bed with Angela to go see Tommy, what was he supposed to do, go out in his boxer-breifs? I think Ghost thought Tommy may have been hit, that's why he was in night creep wear. He ain't tryna leave prints and be seen leaving the scene of a murder. He wears that fit whenever he's creeping not just when he's merking nikkas.

If he thought Tommy was behind the hit, he would've asked him after confessing to taking out the Koreans. He wouldn't have waited for Tommy to ask about Tariq. Ghost's whole tone changed.