Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
No doubt, plus, apparently, they may have had to prove Ruiz knew Nomar was a CI (according to his lawyer). I don't get why a seasoned criminal like Ruiz didn't consult with his lawyer before agreeing to snitch in the first place but whatever.
Why was Ruiz so quick to snitch in the first place?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Before he sees Holly, he's calling out Tommy's name...why would he do that if he thought he just survived Tommy's assassination attempt? Ghost probably expected to find Tommy dead in his bed.

Rewatch the scene in the car, and tell me you can't hear the surprise in Ghost's voice when Tommy exclaims "Tariq was there?"

I know Tommy was surprised by Tariq being there becuz he didn't order the hit but Ghost doesn't know that. Like I said the reason I think Ghost was calling Tommy's name was so that Tommy would come to Ghost, let his guard down and then Ghost would murk his ass.

Daps
I know Tommy was surprised by Tariq being there becuz he didn't order the hit but Ghost doesn't know that. Like I said the reason I think Ghost was calling Tommy's name was so that Tommy would come to Ghost, let his guard down and then Ghost would murk his ass.
Nah, I'm saying Ghost was surprised when Tommy asked that question. Like I said, re-watch that scene. You can hear it in Ghost's voice, once Tommy asks if Tariq was there, he figures out that Tommy already knew he had nearly got hit, and it hurt him. If you re-watch and can't see what I'm talking about, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

One thing this show has done consistently is show how thick Ghost and Tommy's bond is. It's gonna take a lot for either to kill the other. And it's gonna be a major revelation by one of them to learn the other actually has it in them to take the other out. As we stand now, neither has it in them. I think that changes before the show is over.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Show is easy to predict

Whoever said that after last episode was spot on

Told yall
- his security was crooked

-Holly was going to die

-Kanan X Dre X Tariq triangle

- Tommy Ghost reunite

- Ruiz wouldn't snitch

Lol.. Is this show going to be more than 3-4 seasons ??

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This really is no spoiler as it could be seen before. Watching the latest episode of Power. Ghost is so dumb that the fact that he's in his position is becoming incredibly far fetched.

How about having the guy who's really stuck in the street life mentor your kid on how to work in the club?

Ghost just doesn't assess situations correctly.

Whoever predicted Kanaan actually getting to Ghost's kid and using him was probably correct

:sas2:

Saw it comin'.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
:sas2:

Saw it comin'.

:mindblown:

The show is entertaining and all but the writing is way to loose and easy to predict

We in here every week summing everything up in advance lol...

I give it another season maybe two and it's over

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Nah, I'm saying Ghost was surprised when Tommy asked that question. Like I said, re-watch that scene. You can hear it in Ghost's voice, once Tommy asks if Tariq was there, he figures out that Tommy already knew he had nearly got hit, and it hurt him. If you re-watch and can't see what I'm talking about, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

One thing this show has done consistently is show how thick Ghost and Tommy's bond is. It's gonna take a lot for either to kill the other. And it's gonna be a major revelation by one of them to learn the other actually has it in them to take the other out. As we stand now, neither has it in them. I think that changes before the show is over.

I see what you saying but then let me ask you this. Why do you think Ghost was breaking into Tommy's loft? But then I forget you think it's bad writing. Which could be true in this case. Maybe they were just trying to keep the viewer in suspense.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
They did a great job showing that Jamie was having some regrets about Angela. Thought they might not make it, then she really helped and they might blow stronger than ever

Btw I said it once and I said it again. Tariq will kill Kenan.

And if not Tariq then Dre will because of Tariq.

I agree. The Tariq/Dre/Kanan dynamic will dominate the remaining episodes this season