Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Daps
"Ghost I got something to tell you"

"We can do that later" :snoop: again

At least when he said it to the security dude, he had to run off to save Tommy's life, there's no excuse for blowing Dre off SMH

Wait one more thing...

Going to Tommy's place to kill him because he thought that he put the hit out on him?

yeah, he dressed all blacked out,hoodie on,

was he gonna kill tommy,only to find him curled up in a ball next to holly?:ohhh:

No way was Ghost going there to kill Tommy. He was going there cuz he and Tommy had to address shyt, couldn't deal with any more missed calls and unanswered texts, nikkas is coming at their heads they gotta face this

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Ghost was definitely coming to kill Tommy. That's exactly how Ghost dress every time he's about to commit a murder. He thought Tommy sent the hit against him. Tommy knows about the Jamaicans, Tommy had been iggy him for a a minute. He put two and two together. It all looks like Tommy put a hit out on him.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
How are the feds on the show still using the death penalty as a threat when there's no death penalty in NY? :beli:

Holly was a c*nt but I'm not mad at her. She thought she was in a kill or be killed situation.:manny:
You're still subject to death penalties in NY if it falls under the jurisdiction of the federal government

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
The whole sequence of Ghost getting sized up by the hitters and Tommy & Holly's fight was some jaw dropping shyt. shyt went from 0-60 really quick and I loved it.

Dre needed to grow a set in the presence of Kanan. He the last nikka you wanna show weakness or vulnerability to. :patrice:

I still don't fukk with Angela and now I wonder how long until her ass is disbarred?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
At least when he said it to the security dude, he had to run off to save Tommy's life, there's no excuse for blowing Dre off SMH

No way was Ghost going there to kill Tommy. He was going there cuz he and Tommy had to address shyt, couldn't deal with any more missed calls and unanswered texts, nikkas is coming at their heads they gotta face this

Oh he was going there to kill Tommy. Dressed in all black with the black gloves..and he broke in..man almost got dropped in front of his son to.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
I think people are overthinking the security guy theories. I get the feeling that dude is just like Dre (eager to put in work) except he has an actual business and gets paid to be a goon on some Academi Blackwater shyt
Maybe.....good point :ehh:

Ghost is definitely going to need more help if he's going to off a cartel boss