Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Nah, Dre doesn't seem to be fukking with Ghost. He wants the action. He's chilling in the hood at the chicken spot in a tailored suit. He doesn't want to manage a club and he's already proven to be terrible at it. At some point I can see Kanan getting to him and getting him to flip on Ghost. Don't forget his man keeps asking him to set up a robbery at the club. Dre is more Tommy than Ghost. He's a goon not a business man.

Kanan taking out Dre won't mean a damn thing to Ghost right now. Dre is a liability right now unless he can prove his worth in a hurry. I see their relationship souring further and he sets up a robbery.

You say Dre don't fukk with Ghost but why did he call him and tell him the Koreans was about to get at Tommy. He seemed legit concerned when his boy told him in the chicken spot becuz he knew that shyt would fukk with Ghost if the Koreans killed Tommy.

And Dre running the club don't got nothing to do with Ghost still wanting to look out for him and is close to him. I mean why is Ghost so intent on keeping Dre out the hood if he doesn't at least have some kinda concern for him other than boss/employee?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You say Dre don't fukk with Ghost but why did he call him and tell him the Koreans was about to get at Tommy. He seemed legit concerned when his boy told him in the chicken spot becuz he knew that shyt would fukk with Ghost if the Koreans killed Tommy.

And Dre running the club don't got nothing to do with Ghost still wanting to look out for him and is close to him. I mean why is Ghost so intent on keeping Dre out the hood if he doesn't at least have some kinda concern for him other than boss/employee?

Remember after he told Ghost about the Koreans he asked Ghost to let him handle it. Dre wants to get his hands dirty but Ghost shunned him and told him to get back to the club. Dre is getting fed up.

Their relationship this season has been terrible. It's not working out.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This season is by far the worst. It seems like they started running out of ideas once they finally decided to reveal ghosts identity to Angela.

This season seems like they're just going through the motions and some of those subplots make zero sense. Does anyone give a shyt about Ghosts club anymore? I don't.

Nobody knows Lobos has a mole in that department :mindblown:

They've killed off or simply don't include some of the best characters. DWade, while his death was pure fukkery left a huge void because his unique fukkery hasn't been replaced.

They have stretched the premise of this show so thin that I'm gonna stop giving a fukk real soon. :snoop:

La La don't even look good anymore.

This season has been sex scene, club scene, Tommy coked out for no reason scene, holly looking suspicious for no reason scene, and everyone being dumb/smart filler scenes.

You are over reacting I'm enjoying the new season.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Na man it's every damn episode cmon
I know but sex scenes always made sense to me. Sunday was a bunch of filler. Why did we have to see Tasha getting dressed in the mirror? Completely pointless.

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Ghost always walking off when someone needs to tell him something important :stopitslime:

This is Power and other Tv shows gets me so heated fam :martin:

"I need to tell you something"

"Can it wait I got this bullshyt to do"

OR

" I need to tell you something"

"lemme tell you some bullshyt that will ruin what you were gonna say. Now what were you gonna tell me?"

"It doesn't matter, i'll tell you when it's too late."

4f2d2b8a08e18ea3440735d7aba09b28bc13104f_m.gif