Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's the head of Ghost's new security team. He was told to keep a tail on Ghost for just a little bit longer. I'm pretty sure Ghost forgot that he told him to do that when he went to help Tommy.
he didn't forget.... he thought the security guy was preoccupied and tried to sneak out

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Can that even happen :lupe:

I hope @Milk N Cookies ain't see fifs dikk :lupe:
:noah: but I did & I had to :hamster: to make sure the niece was sleep. I heard her coming up I was like*pauses tv* :damn: take yo ass to bed!!

It was so unexpected the chicks at work said it was average, I was replaying my reaction how they snuck it in.
article-0-0D6A3F08000005DC-670_468x320.jpg

I wasn't ready!!!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I wouldn't be surprised if the Asian dude now tries to hire security detail for himself, fearing that Tommy is going to retaliate.

Security guy gets loose with lips about Ghost while talking to Asian dude.

Either that or the driver or one of the Asian guys who survived saw Ghost's face and will recognize it once his social media fame starts to pop off.

@Millions

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
he didn't forget.... he thought the security guy was preoccupied and tried to sneak out

My main question is who did the security guy work for prior to Ghost?

I suspect it was Stern. Stern is going to use the dirt the security guy provides on Ghost to blackmail him.